Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I want to apologize for a few things.

Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

I want to apologize for a few things. Empty I want to apologize for a few things.

Post by Shard Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:19 pm

First off, I'd like to apologize for my absence first of all. I shouldn't have stormed off like that. It was a little... childish. Although to be honest, I'm not exactly sure why I'm here posting this of all things.

Okay. So over the past 2 years. I've been an idiot. There's no denying it. I was stupud as hell and even I cringe at my early posts on YCM. My reactions to it where even worse. I've also been an arrogant prick on more than too many occasions for no reason.

I just... sorta feel... Like yeah... I still feel like everyone looks at me like I'm dumb. It's... Well yeah, I know they where only posts on a internet message board about children's card games, but yeah... ya'll crushed my self-esteeem real bad.

But yeah. I doubt this will change anything, but I wanted to apologize. I could go far more indepth, but this should suffice for now. Also, I'm actually going to get up off my lazy a** and make a skype soon so yeah...

if anyone wants to see me suck at touhou then feel free...
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

I want to apologize for a few things. Empty Re: I want to apologize for a few things.

Post by Ruby Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Your situation is similar to Striker's. You know you've been bad, but at the very least, you admit that you are. That's good, it's the first step to getting better.

The thing is that you asserted your views in mostly ridiculous matters without actually thinking of how they really affected things. Vanguard, for the most recent example: You always expressed your hate!paladin opinions to the point where it was nauseating and made no sense. In addition, you call out too many things as overpowered when, as I said, you don't deeply think about it.

I understand the self-esteem thing, I'm in a similar case myself. You can use yours to actually start growing up more though.

I feel this thread is unnecessary, but I'll keep it open as a way for people to help you get better and accept your apology.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

I want to apologize for a few things. Empty Re: I want to apologize for a few things.

Post by Ashiok Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:13 pm

You should take after me.

You can express hate in anything and everyone's chill with it because I'm awesome and it's clear most of the time that I'm either joking or it's a preference I've explained.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:05 pm