Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Amber Dragon, Eclipse

Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Amber Dragon, Eclipse Empty Amber Dragon, Eclipse

Post by Johnny Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:30 am

Amber Dragon, Eclipse 44ab

CONT【V】: If you have "Amber Dragon, "Dusk"" in your Soul, this unit gains +1000 power.
    ACT【V】: [ Counterblast (2) ] During this turn, this Unit gains the ability: "AUTO【V】: When this Unit's attack hits a Vanguard, choose up to 2 of your Opponent's Rearguards and Retire them.".

Lore: From a wide range of possibilities, this is the final evolutionary form picked by "Dawn". Driven by revenge for all the hardships he experienced in the past, he now calls himself "Eclipse", relentlessly pursuing the Warriors of Light. Enemies who stand up against him are reduced to ashes before the corrosive flames of his "Eternal Eclipse", leaving not a single trace of their existence.

Discuss, since Phantom Blaster Dragon was posted and BT04's dawn is soon. =V
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Amber Dragon, Eclipse Empty Re: Amber Dragon, Eclipse

Post by Ruby Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:32 am

I'm pretty sure this has the same problem as PBD.
    ... I wish it gained power from its counterblast though...
    Touya
    Touya
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 16

Post by Touya Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:53 am

Titania wrote:... I wish it gained power from its counterblast though...
    Well, if he were a limit break... :V
    Pre-BT05 he does have the one major advantage that any grade 3 in the deck can become Eclipse at any time thanks to Conroe and Daylight, so with four copies of Dawn you can have an 11k vanguard in addition to keeping the likewise-11k Overlord in the rearguard, where most Kagerou fighters that I know prefer him. This makes a nice final turn since at ultimate break, you can use Overlord's CB3 to wear down the opponent's hand and Eclipse's CB2 to wipe out whatever is left of their field after they can't stop your attack because of spending resources stopping the second attack of Eternal Flame.

Then The End gives you a more consistent 11k vanguard plus 13k plus more useful CB2 that isn't an activate...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:32 pm