Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Cards of the Day 11/06/12

Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Cards of the Day 11/06/12 Empty Cards of the Day 11/06/12

Post by Johnny Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Cards of the Day 11/06/12 Vgd_today1-27

[AUTO]:When another «Nova Grappler» rides this unit, you may call this card to (RC).
    [ACT](RC):[Choose another of your «Nova Grappler» rear-guards with "Death Army" in its name, and [Rest] it] If you have a «Nova Grappler» vanguard, this unit gets [Power] +2000 until end of turn.

デスアーミー・ポーン Death Army Pawn
    "The Pawn. A mechanical soldier, he supports the weakest to the strongest on the battlefield."

限りなく不死身に近い機械兵士「デスアーミー」シリーズの量産型。 初期タイプの「ガイ」「レディ」の素体を軽量化し、外装を施した機兵で、全「デスアーミー」中最大の製造数を誇る。 コストの問題で初期型よりも装甲が薄くなり、一回りサイズダウンしている為、単体での運用には向かない。 その分リーズナブルな価格になっているので、他機体の支援の為に複数体を購入して闘技にあたる参加者が非常に多い。 「ポーン」の役目はただ一つ、キングを守り戦う事。 戦場の主(キング)を守る為に、今日も幾千の兵士が生まれ、散っていく。
    A mass produced machine in the eternal and nigh immortal mechanical soldiers, "Death Army". With a weight lower than that of the early "Guy" and "Lady" models, it has been equipped with armor, and is the most highly produced model in the entire "Death Army". Due to cost related issues, its armor is thinner than that of the earlier models, causing its frame to be downsized to compensate, resulting in it not be suitable for single unit use. However, that has made it much more affordable, so multiple units are generally purchased to support other machines, resulting in a large number of contest particpants. The "Pawn" has one duty, and that is to fight to protect the King. Thousands of soldiers built today will be shattered and smashed while trying to protect the King of the

【デスアーミーとは】
    決して倒れない不死身の戦士を目指して製造された機械兵士の総称。 機体制御は全てAI(人工知能)によって行われており、購入者自身が戦闘に関与しなくても試合に参加できる。 これが理由で富裕層に高い人気を誇り、ノヴァグラップル参加のハードルを下げて参加者の増加に貢献した。 しかし、凍結機体紛失事件の発生など、「デスアーミー」を通じた謎の事件・事故も多く、メーカー側の黒い噂が絶えない為、裏の世界でも非常に有名。
    The Death Army is...
    The generic name for mechanical soldiers that were designed as immortal warriors that would never fall in battle. They participate in battle via Artificial Intelligence that control their body, even if their buyer does not participate in battle at all. For this reason, they are extremely popular among the rich and powerful, as they lower the hurdle in participating in the Nova Grapplers, which has lead to a staggering jump in the number of participants. However, along with a rise in scandals mysterious of events in the "Death Army", such as defective models seemingly disappearing, and sinister rumors of what their manufacturer is doing with them, they are increasingly popular in the criminal underworld.

Cards of the Day 11/06/12 Vgd_today2-37

デスアーミー・ルーク Death Army Rook
    "The Rook. A heavy tank that simply tracks down the King in a single sitting."

限りなく不死身に近い機械兵士「デスアーミー」シリーズの単機決戦特化型。 「重厚」と「俊敏」という相反する要素を組み込んだ機体であり、堅牢且つ軽い特殊な新素材を使用して製造された。 あらゆるモーションに対応する為に可動域を増やした結果、間接やパーツの接合部を守る装甲が少なくなり、これが唯一最大の弱点となっている。 しかし、十数メートルの距離を1.3秒で詰めるブースターと、残像を残す程の速度と重みを誇る蹴撃。 並大抵の相手では接合部に狙いを定めている間に剛脚の錆にされてしまうだろう。

A machine designed for one-on-one deciding matches, it is a part of the eternal and nigh immortal mechanical soldiers, "Death Army". It is a machine that combines the conflicting elements of "Fleet-Footed" and "Heavy", built with new high-tech materials that combines a solid armor with lightweight materials that allow rapid speed. As a result of having increased the range of motion for every area of motion, its biggest weakness has become a lack of protective joint armor. However, with boosters that allow it move 10 meters in 1.3 seconds, leaving an afterimage as it hits things with its Kick Attack, that combines it signature speed and weight. If it hits the joints of an average opponent, they'll become scrap made from its powerful feet.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Cards of the Day 11/06/12 Empty Re: Cards of the Day 11/06/12

Post by Johnny Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Also, Death Army Rook > King of Sword. Death Army Rook is doing a f****** Rider Kick. You can't top a damn Rider Kick.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Going to add that based on what I looked up, these were also CotD on Monday. Nah, I'm just dumb.

Death Armies are pretty good, not going to lie. Working surprisingly better than Beast Deities.

Last edited by Kyousuke Kousaka on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Pawn's good for the name.

Rook's good for being a 10k and the name. King of Sword is still cooler though.

DAs seem pretty much good against the entire field... And apparently get destroyed by Raizers near enough every time.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:05 pm

King of Sword is cooler for having a 10k booster.

Want Cosmo Lord lore when it comes up as the CotD.

Honestly, Beast Deities hate me. Asura Kaiser.dek hates me. Perfect Raizer hates the f*** out of me but every other Raizer is cool with me.
    Death Armies seem to be the only Novas that like me at all. And I like them.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Titania wrote:King of Sword is cooler for having a 10k booster.

Honestly, Beast Deities hate me. Asura Kaiser.dek hates me. Perfect Raizer hates the f*** out of me but every other Raizer is cool with me.

Rook just has so much flavor.

Also, DACL already...has...lore?...

It was Friday's CotD. Raptor Boy just dropped the ball because there was already a thread on it.

From Ark via http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=66&start=640

"This is the form of the grotesque lifeform, "Cosmolord", after having absorbed the glitchy "Death Army King Prototype". Since "Death Army King Prototype" put too much emphasis on performance, it could not be effectively controlled, causing its entire body to freeze and glitch, but when "Cosmolord" absorbed it, it became its outer shell, giving it incomparable power. But, this has not stopped its endless hunger. He has neither meaning, nor purpose, nor ambition, nor pride. It is an empty creature that erodes and consumes all things, ruled entirely by instinct, endlessly seeking the strong and mighty to slaughter."
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Kyousuke Kousaka wrote:
    Titania wrote:King of Sword is cooler for having a 10k booster.

Rook just has so much flavor.

Also, DACL already...has...lore?...

It was Friday's CotD. Raptor Boy just dropped the ball because there was already a thread on it.

From Ark via http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=66&start=640

"This is the form of the grotesque lifeform, "Cosmolord", after having absorbed the glitchy "Death Army King Prototype". Since "Death Army King Prototype" put too much emphasis on performance, it could not be effectively controlled, causing its entire body to freeze and glitch, but when "Cosmolord" absorbed it, it became its outer shell, giving it incomparable power. But, this has not stopped its endless hunger. He has neither meaning, nor purpose, nor ambition, nor pride. It is an empty creature that erodes and consumes all things, ruled entirely by instinct, endlessly seeking the strong and mighty to slaughter."

oh
    someone could've told me
    qq
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Kyousuke Kousaka wrote:It was Friday's CotD. Raptor Boy just dropped the ball because there was already a thread on it.

Hurricane Sandy.

Didn't move to a house in NY with heat + electricity until Sunday.

That and I have 0 plans to catch up with the days I missed simply because it's old and nobody likes old shit. qq
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Johnny wrote:
    Kyousuke Kousaka wrote:It was Friday's CotD. Raptor Boy just dropped the ball because there was already a thread on it.

Hurricane Sandy.

Didn't move to a house in NY with heat + electricity until Sunday.

That and I have 0 plans to catch up with the days I missed simply because it's old and nobody likes old shit. qq

It's 'kay, mang. All is forgiven.

Besides, I'm more interested in the theory going on at NAC to really care about CotDs that aren't new at this point. A lot of the new lore is sort of...eh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:42 am