Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ruby
Kyousuke Kousaka
Jordan, Lich Lord
Yuzuru Otonashi
Rodrigo
Johnny
10 posters

Trial Deck 08/09 - Liberator of the Sanctuary & Eraser of the Empire

Lequier
    Lequier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

Trial Deck 08/09 - Liberator of the Sanctuary & Eraser of the Empire - Page 3 Empty Re: Trial Deck 08/09 - Liberator of the Sanctuary & Eraser of the Empire

Post by Lequier Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:29 am

HiveNet wrote:That is Lew right? Dang he got buff.

Is the +4k only when he boosts a Liberator? And whats the condition you have to fulfill?

3 or more Liberator RGs from what I read
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Trial Deck 08/09 - Liberator of the Sanctuary & Eraser of the Empire - Page 3 Empty Re: Trial Deck 08/09 - Liberator of the Sanctuary & Eraser of the Empire

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:37 am

royal paladins are turning into blingster paladins
    jfc

Blaster Blade Liberator pretty much confirms that Liberators are the new Royals instead of them just being randomly named. I'm guess it's probably better this way, but this does give me hope in seeing Blaster Dark get something else too.
    Lequier
    Lequier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

Post by Lequier Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 am

Queen wrote:Blaster Blade Liberator pretty much confirms that Liberators are the new Royals instead of them just being randomly named..

Soul Liberator Dragon seems like the best card in the world.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:42 am

Oh my Amaterasu! wrote:
    Queen wrote:Blaster Blade Liberator pretty much confirms that Liberators are the new Royals instead of them just being randomly named..

Soul Liberator Dragon seems like the best card in the world.

This sounds more hilarious than it should.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:33 am

Trial Deck 08/09 - Liberator of the Sanctuary & Eraser of the Empire - Page 3 Blaster_Blade_Liberator_%28Anime-LJ%29

... I don't think they'll do the same thing they did in the beginning with regular Blaster Blade but this worries me.
    Touya
    Touya
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 16

Post by Touya Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:44 am

I see the stairs are back.

Spoiler:

Speculation: We'll likely get a Liberator-based FVG in BT10, probably Magnamon Wingal. Ideally, Magnamon would be Wingal Brave for Liberators, but most likely its skill will be Korron-based instead. On the other hand, it would be loads better than Korron if only for having an entire deck's worth of targets.

I have to wonder if the new Alfred will be limit break or nonlimit. Now that we're done with the Circuit, it seems as though limit breaks will be toned back. The Liberators already have their break ride, and the King of Knights predates the whole mechanic, so we may see something more traditional.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Post by HiveNet Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Liberator of Silence, Gallatin has been confirmed as the 10k grade 2 for the trial deck according to the wiki. It's not a huge surprise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:05 pm