Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Supreme Verdict + Day of Judgment + Damnation. o.o

Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 22

Supreme Verdict + Day of Judgment + Damnation. o.o Empty Supreme Verdict + Day of Judgment + Damnation. o.o

Post by Dae of Judgment Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:45 am

I was bored after school talking to some of my friends about cards that should be made. This is what came to mind and I don't care how stupid, broken or whatever this maybe.

Day of Supreme Damnation {1}{U}{W}{B}
    Sorcery (Rare)
    Choose one - Day of Supreme Damnation cannot be countered. Destroy all creatures;
    or Destroy all creatures;
    or Destroy all creatures. They can't be regenerated.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Supreme Verdict + Day of Judgment + Damnation. o.o Empty Re: Supreme Verdict + Day of Judgment + Damnation. o.o

Post by Kira Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:51 am

Second choice makes no sense to choose. In my mind, at least. Why give the person the option to let it be able to be blocked? Maybe give it a Kick effect instead? Like "Kick {2} If this card was kicked, Day of Supreme Damnation cannot be countered."?
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Supreme Verdict + Day of Judgment + Damnation. o.o Empty Re: Supreme Verdict + Day of Judgment + Damnation. o.o

Post by Dae of Judgment Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:54 am

Mirajane Strauss wrote:Second choice makes no sense to choose. In my mind, at least. Why give the person the option to let it be able to be blocked? Maybe give it a Kick effect instead? Like "Kick {2} If this card was kicked, Day of Supreme Damnation cannot be countered."?
    Second choice? You mean: "Destroy all creatures"? What do you mean by blocked? And I just don't like kicker. It is good, but I wouldn't spend the extra mana when Supreme Verdict exists.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Post by Kira Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:15 am

I meant countered, there. And yeah, the simple "Destroy all creatures"
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Dae of Judgment Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:18 am

Mirajane Strauss wrote:I meant countered, there. And yeah, the simple "Destroy all creatures"
    Because Day of Judgment is actually an amazing boardsweep for just destroying creatures. And besides it is funny when you regenerate things just alone.
    Capricorn El Cid
    Capricorn El Cid
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 19

Post by Capricorn El Cid Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:26 am

For the Record the cannot be Countered Clause doesn't make sence at that point as Modal Spells makes you chose the Mode on Resolution...where it could have been already be countered...

Card design is ugly too, redundant effects, First and Second one are basically the same, and Regen isn't a Very Esper Ability so it can really abuse that without going something wierd like 4-5 Colors control which makes using this kinda inconsistent and at the worst case you'll better go for the third mode every time or whatever...
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:18 am

I don't like this, either.

Kicking it would make more sense to make those modes happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:23 am