Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I Do Not Have the Required Memory for This Deck

Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 0

I Do Not Have the Required Memory for This Deck Empty I Do Not Have the Required Memory for This Deck

Post by Ice Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:07 am

4 Battle Sister, Ginger
    4 E-Alarmer
    1 Godhawk, Ichibyoshi
    4 Lozenge Magus
    4 Psychic Bird

4 Battle Sister Chocolat
    3 Battle Sister Cocoa
    4 Goddess of the Crescent Moon, Tsukuyomi
    3 Oracle Guardian, Gemini

4 Fighting Priestess Tagitsuhime
    4 Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi
    3 Oracle Guardian, Red-Eye

4 Evil-Eye Princess, Euryale
    4 Goddess of the Full Moon, Tsukuyomi

Last edited by IceDorago on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Legend Zero
    Legend Zero
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

I Do Not Have the Required Memory for This Deck Empty Re: I Do Not Have the Required Memory for This Deck

Post by Legend Zero Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Just run my deck, your "Things" category is pretty much headed in that direction anyway. XP

You can keep the G3s and triggers how you like. I dropped CEO for consistent Eurys/I hate re-riding/11k against overlords, but its not a bad thing to keep for getting to your stacked cards faster. Preference, imo. Also, I think if you want to go for only 3 perfect guards to run 8 cric and you can do 6 if you want to take the 4 perfect guard.

But as anyone can testify, I really only play OTT seriously, so I feel my deck is best and test proven. /ego
    Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 0

I Do Not Have the Required Memory for This Deck Empty Re: I Do Not Have the Required Memory for This Deck

Post by Ice Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:24 pm

I've been considering going to 4 nulls since they could help against all the giants that are running around now. I'll probably test no Inabas and drop a Cocoa to add it and some Geminis. Also been wanting to test stands, but since I'm not comfortable with 6 of those, I'll go to 8 crits while testing that. And the thing is Amaterasu doesn't really get used that much. I mean, if you don't have Full Moon, she's the Grade 3 you want to Ride, but Euryale is generally better.

And I just built up a giant pile of testing to do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:58 pm