Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Shadow Paladin] "Despair to those without power, and Glory to those with it!"

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Shadow Paladin] "Despair to those without power, and Glory to those with it!" Empty [Shadow Paladin] "Despair to those without power, and Glory to those with it!"

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:15 am

This is me making Overlord-less Shadow Paladins insanely broken. Once again, like before with Gungnir, I'm following the original idea of Shadow Paladins and giving them a bit more support than they're asking for. I'm having too much fun with it. :s

Help me balance them out, but keep toward Shadow Paladins sacrificing one another for overwhelming power? The last card is a special treat.

Dusbau - Grade 0
    Shadow Paladin/Hi-Beast
    Power: 4000, Shield: 10000
    "Forever loyal to the Dark Creator."
    Auto: When a 《Shadow Paladin》 rides this unit, you may call this unit to a Rearguard Circle.
    Activate【R】: [Choose a unit named 「Dusbau」 and a unit named 「Undead Lancer Knight」 from your Rearguard Circles and put them into your soul] If you have a unit named 「Blaster Dark」 on your Vanguard Circle, search your deck for a unit named 「Phantom Blaster Dragon」, ride it, and shuffle your deck. During this turn, that unit loses its Twin Drive!! ability.

Undead Lancer Knight - Grade 1
    Shadow Paladin/Zombie
    Power: 7000, Shield: 5000
    "Even souls of the damned understand friendship."
    Auto: When you Ride this on top of "Dusbau", search for up to 1 "Blaster Dark" from your Deck, reveal it to your Opponent, and send it to your hand.
    [AUTO]: When you Ride "Blaster Dark" on top this unit, you may call this card to a (RC).
    CON: If this card is in Soul while you have "Blaster Dark" as a Vanguard or Rearguard, that unit gains +1000 Power.

Dark Loyalist, Shade - Grade 3
    Shadow Paladin/Elf
    Power: 10000
    "I refuse to fight for anyone other than my allies of the shadows."
    [ACT](VC): [Counter-Blast 1, Retire a Shadow Paladin Rearguard Unit] If you have a card named "Blaster Dark" in your soul, this unit gets [Power] +5000/[Critical] +1 until end of turn.
    [ACT](Hand): [Reveal this card to your opponent, and put it on top of your deck] Search your deck for up to one card named "Blaster Dark", reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.

Evil Summoner, Nightmane - Grade 2
    Shadow Paladin/Demon
    Power: 7000, Shield: 5000
    "I give my life only to grant you more, my brethren!"
    [ACT](RC): [Counter-Blast 2, Retire this unit and a Shadow Paladin Rearguard Unit] Search your deck for a Grade 2 or lower Shadow Paladin and call it to a Rearguard Circle, then shuffle your deck. When you activate this skill and you have a "Blaster Dark" or "Phantom Blaster Dragon" in your Vanguard Circle, for this turn, your Vanguard unit gains Critical +1.

Squire Of Darkness - Grade 1
    Shadow Paladin/Giant
    Power: 6000, Shield: 5000
    "Surge Forth with our support, Vanguard of Evil!"
    AUTO【R】: [Retire this unit] When a "Blaster Dark" or "Phantom Blaster Dragon" attacks, you may pay the cost. If paid, the attacking unit gains +5000 Power this turn.

Underworld Wyvern - Grade 1
    Shadow Paladin/Abyss Dragon
    Power: 5000, Shield: 5000
    "God Dragon of Darkness, we serve only you!"
    Auto: When this unit is retired by the skill of a Shadow Paladin Vanguard, select 1 of your Front Row Shadow Paladin Units. This turn, that unit gains +10000 Power and cannot be boosted, nor can it receive power from Drive Triggers.

Phantom Worshipper - Grade 0
    Shadow Paladin/Demon
    Power: 3000, Shield: 5000
    Draw Trigger (+5000, Draw 1 Card)
    "He is our savior of the night."
    Auto: When this unit is Drive Checked by a Shadow Paladin Vanguard, you can call this unit on to an empty Rearguard Circle. Then, you can call a Grade 0 Shadow Paladin from your Drop Zone on to another empty Rearguard Circle.

Phantom Stalker - Grade 0
    Shadow Paladin/Demon
    Power: 3000, Shield: 10000
    Critical Trigger (+5000, Critical +1)
    "This black heart... still knows love for the black hero..."
    Auto: When this unit is placed in the Guardian Circle and you have a Shadow Paladin Vanguard, that unit gains +5000 Power this turn.

Oblivial Maternity, Serena - Grade 3
    Shadow Paladin/Human
    Power: 11000
    "Feel it kicking... the child of everlasting darkness."
    Activate(Hand): You can retire 2 Shadow Paladin Rearguard Units to Call this unit from your hand.
    [CONT]【RC】: If you do not have a "Blaster Dark" or "Phantom Blaster Dragon" Vanguard, this unit gets [Power] -2000.
    [CONT](VC): Your units cannot boost this unit.
    [ACT](VC/RC): [Counter-Blast 3, Retire this unit] You cannot use this skill if your Vanguard is not "Blaster Dark" or "Phantom Blaster Dragon". For your next two turns, your Vanguard cannot be boosted. It gains +10000 Power and Critical +1. "Phantom Blaster Dragon" cannot activate its skill if this skill is in effect.

Chaos King Blaster - Grade 3
    Shadow Paladin/Human
    Power: 10000
    "Despair to those without power, and all the glory to those with it. The two of us together have power, so glory to us."
    CONT 【V】: If you have a card named "Blaster Blade", and a card named "Blaster Dark" in your soul, this unit gets Power +2000, Critical +1.
    AUTO 【V】: [Limit Break (4) Choose a unit named "Blaster Blade", and a unit named "Blaster Dark" from your Rear-guard Circle, and put them into your soul] Once during this game, when this card attacks, you may pay the cost. If paid, until end of turn, this unit gets Power +10000, and battles with all of your opponent's units on the front-row with one attack.

Last edited by Queen on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:34 am; edited 3 times in total
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

[Shadow Paladin] "Despair to those without power, and Glory to those with it!" Empty Re: [Shadow Paladin] "Despair to those without power, and Glory to those with it!"

Post by Rodrigo Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:17 am

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEEEE"
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

[Shadow Paladin] "Despair to those without power, and Glory to those with it!" Empty Re: [Shadow Paladin] "Despair to those without power, and Glory to those with it!"

Post by Kira Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:22 am

I SAID HAVE IT CALLED DUSBAU xD. Remember what we talked about???
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:27 am

Rodrigo wrote:"WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEEEE"

OHYOU

Spark-Kid Kira wrote:I SAID HAVE IT CALLED DUSBAU xD. Remember what we talked about???

LDFNGDFN
    I FORGOT
    CHANGING NOW
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kira Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:33 am

Better. But now Lancer Knight's effect makes no sense lol.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:35 am

Should all be fixed now.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kira Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:36 am

Very nice now. I'll look it over later, after our fight. Which I should be ready for now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:41 pm