Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synchros by Stan Alda?!

Stan Alda
    Stan Alda
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Synchros by Stan Alda?! Empty Synchros by Stan Alda?!

Post by Stan Alda Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:54 pm

I assume you know about my distaste for Synchros and Xyzs, especially the latter. But after being in a card-making rut for months, I think it's time to change my routine. These are the first Synchros I've ever made.

Both Synchros require a specific low-level Tuner, necessitating more non-Tuner materials. The first Synchro, "Megadeath Missile", has fewer requirements but must be Tributed to unleash its full potential. The other, "Uranium Dragon", requires more material but can fuse to create the mighty "Plutonium Dragon". All of them can weaken large areas of your opponent's side of the field, either by weakening the opponent's ATK/DEF or preventing your opponent from using their Monster Card Zones. The catch is that all of them inflict damage to your Life Points as long as they are in the Graveyard. Should they be destroyed for some reason, you'll have to deal with steadily decreasing LP; "Marie the Fallen One" is helpful, but if you miss too many times, eventually you could lose to your own burn.

In addition, I wrote two effects for "Megadeath Missile", "Uranium Dragon", and "Plutonium Dragon"; the one on the card is shorter and weaker, while the alternate is more powerful but longer. You decide which is better.

U-235
    Synchros by Stan Alda?! Um8Ig
    DARK
    Level 2
    Rock/Tuner
    When this monster is Tributed or discarded as an effect cost, you can activate the card's effect twice. This effect can only be used once per turn. As long as this card is in the Graveyard, inflict 200 damage to your Life Points during your Standby Phase.
    500/1000

MIRV Warhead
    Synchros by Stan Alda?! FYmEV
    DARK
    Level 3
    Machine/Effect
    This monster can attack 3 times during the same Battle Phase. Destroy this monster after activating this effect. As long as this card is in the Graveyard, inflict 300 damage to your Life Points during your Standby Phase.
    1500/1000

Megadeath Missile
    Synchros by Stan Alda?! TEODx
    DARK
    Level 7
    Machine/Synchro/Effect
    1 "U-235" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
    During your Main Phase, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field; offer this card as a Tribute to banish the selected monster and decrease the ATK of adjacent monsters by 300. As long as this card is in the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your Life Points during your Standby Phase.
    2700/2600
    Alternate Effect:

Uranium Dragon
    Synchros by Stan Alda?! X7BJ8
    DARK
    Level 8
    Dragon/Synchro/Effect
    1 "U-235" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
    When this monster destroys a monster in battle, your opponent cannot use the destroyed monster's Monster Card Zone for the next 2 turns. As long as this card is in the Graveyard, inflict 700 damage to your Life Points during your Standby Phase.
    3000/2500
    Alternate Effect:

Plutonium Dragon
    Synchros by Stan Alda?! HuLzZ
    DARK
    Level 12
    Dragon/Fusion/Effect
    "Uranium Dragon" + "MIRV Warhead"
    You can decrease this monster's ATK by 1000; this monster can attack three times during that Battle Phase. This monster cannot attack during the Battle Phase after you activate this effect. When this monster destroys a monster in battle, your opponent cannot use the destroyed monster's Monster Card Zone for the next 2 turns. As long as this card is in the Graveyard, inflict 1000 damage to your Life Points during your Standby Phase.
    4500/3800
    Alternate Effect:

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:05 pm