Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Romance of the Three Regions (Rated E For EPIC...and Everyone)(Still Accepting!)

Kanade Otonashi
    Kanade Otonashi
    Members
    Members

Rep : 4

Romance of the Three Regions (Rated E For EPIC...and Everyone)(Still Accepting!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Romance of the Three Regions (Rated E For EPIC...and Everyone)(Still Accepting!)

Post by Kanade Otonashi Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Amy nodded, and followed Leo. She kept sniffing as they walked though, and at one point thought she heard something, but passed it up as the wind. "Leo, do you think Nidas actually set up the camp? I'm kinda hungry after all the running we did..."

She started panting as they walked, her energy running out. She looked up at Leo with a grin, "I hope we have a feast! That happens in adventures, right Leo?"
    Le Creator
    Le Creator
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 3

Romance of the Three Regions (Rated E For EPIC...and Everyone)(Still Accepting!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Romance of the Three Regions (Rated E For EPIC...and Everyone)(Still Accepting!)

Post by Le Creator Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:51 pm

"Well, it took longer than expected, but I guess this will do for a camp."

Nidas surveyed his handywork, after his short snooze, he gathered bits of twigs for firewood, stacked in a small pile off to the right side of camp. He had managed to prop up two tents by himself, each one large enough to fit three people and their belongings inside. Probably should've gone with the smaller tents, but oh well.

Aside from that he had brought three portable seats with him and placed them in a triangle around the circle of rocks he had set up as the firepit.

"All I'm missing now is a dubious team of explorers." Nidas commented to himself before looking out to where the others had headed off. He heard a faint voice in the distance. "Ah, speaking of the devils..."
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:27 pm

As the younger Pokemon started panting, Leo picked her up and carried her the rest of the way. "Yeah, I'm sure he did... well, if he woke up. As for feasts, I'm not really sure. You could tell Nidas to prepare one, though."

Upon walking into the camp, Leo put the Eevee on her seat, then took his own. "Pretty nice job, Nidas! I was sure I'd come back to, well, nothing." Leo grinned and stretched out in place. "So, what do we have for food?"
    Le Creator
    Le Creator
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Le Creator Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:53 am

"Well, according to my bag here we have, some berries, more berries, oh whats this? Ah yes berries, some extra berries, oh and guess what; berries. Honestly now, you think I had time to grab much else when fleeing from an embarrassment of a father?" Nidas almost hissed. He got irritated easily when he didn't get a ton of sleep. If he had his way, he'd be under that tree again sleeping until noon the next day.

"Anyway, how did the scouting go? Anything to repor-" Nidas's ears perked up and he stopped his sentence to listen. He turned his head to the east and scanned the horizon.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:59 am

Leo followed the Nidoran's eyes, and took yet another deep breath. As he allowed his eyes to close, the map came up in his head once more. Something seemed to be in the same general direction, but the barely trained Riolu couldn't tell much beyond that. He opened his eyes, and waved his paw at the resting Eevee next to him. "Amy, get up. I'm not sure, but... just be ready."

Leo took a few steps forward, keeping his eyes trained where the signature had come from. "Any ideas, Nidas? It'd be kinda nice to have one."
    Kanade Otonashi
    Kanade Otonashi
    Members
    Members

Post by Kanade Otonashi Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:05 am

Amy nodded, and stood up slowly. She sniffed the air, keeping quiet, and walked over in the direction that Nidas had been looking. She whispered back to the other two, her ears low. "I smell something... It's... Weird, nothing I've ever smelled before back at town..."

She got down real low and hid in the bushes, waiting for Leo or Nidas to say something else. She kept sniffing, hoping to be able to find out what it could be.
    Le Creator
    Le Creator
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Le Creator Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:23 am

"Leo, get ready to grab Amy and run. We're about to have a problem..." Nidas whispered as he braced himself for a jump. His focus remained on the direction the noise came from. He listened intently for a moment.

"Sounds like...BEEDRILL! LEO, AMY, LET'S MOVE!" Nidas shouted as the noise suddenly became overwhelming and heard by all in the area. A swarm of Beedrill launched up above the tress and began to dive in various directions, a few heading towards the camp. Nidas jumped forward and scattered them with a spray of his Poison Sting.

"Go now! I'm right behind you!" Nidas said as he let out another spray of Poison Sting.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:52 pm

With a glance to Amy's location, Leo shot forward and kicked the ground hard, shooting onto a lower branch of a tree, and then a couple more up. "Now, where are they..." The Riolu opened his map once more, though the inability to focus hindered it slightly. "... There!" Leo dove off of the tree and reared his paw back as he descended on a Beedrill. Right before he estimated impact, he slammed his palm forward with all the force he could muster. "C'mon..."
    Kanade Otonashi
    Kanade Otonashi
    Members
    Members

Post by Kanade Otonashi Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 am

Amy screamed when the Beedrill burst out from the trees, quickly jumping out of the bush. Instead of taking off, she turned around and kicked a load of sand into the air, hoping to cloud their vision. "Leo, Nidas! Hurry! We can't fight them, there's just too many!"

She kept kicking up sand, careful to keep it away from Nidas and Leo. Before long, she started getting tired and whimpered, getting down low and crawled back into the bushes, hoping Leo and Nidas could figure something out.
    Le Creator
    Le Creator
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Le Creator Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:25 am

"Leo, Amy, Get out of here! I don't care which direction just go! Scatter!" Nidas yelled as he unleashed another spray of Poison Sting, leaping over to the provision's bag. He tossed a few berries into the air and shot them with the Poison Sting, causing them to burst into pieces and unleash a large dose of their scent. After three of these he picked up a fourth and smashed it on the ground in front of him. He then took off in a random direction. Little did he know that he was heading deeper into the woods.

Meanwhile the Beedrill continued to swarm the camp, one taking a blow the the back from a Riolu and smacking the ground before shaking it off and launching back into the air. When the sand cloud was thrown up they attempted to flush out the prey only to find that all the smell in the area was of berries. The confused Beedrill continued to huddle around in the skies above the campsite, relaying information back to the rest of the swarm.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 pm

"Dammit, that was a clean hit! Why didn't it do anything!?" With a grunt, Leo closed his eyes as Amy's sand clouded the area, focusing on where she and Nidas were. "At least they can't find us right now... so..." The young Riolu shot over to the Eevee in the bushes, scooped her up,and ran in the direction Nidas had gone with his eyes sealed shut

"Don't worry, Amy, it's me." He whispered, holding the younger Pokemon tight. The jackal sidestepped a tree as he headed towards the Nidoran's signature.
    Kanade Otonashi
    Kanade Otonashi
    Members
    Members

Post by Kanade Otonashi Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Amy closed her eyes tight. The sand was starting to get to her, and when Leo grabbed her she yelped, but tried to keep herself quiet. "O-okay Leo... h-hurry please..."

As Leo ran, she buried her face, whimpering at the sounds of the loud, buzzing, and most likely very angry Beedrill. She couldn't help it, there were just too many for her. I-i'm not cut out for this... Not at all...
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:49 am

Leo ran until he was sure he'd lost the Beedril and let his companion down. "Alright, we should be safe now... But where's Nidas...?" The Riolu looked around and cursed under his breath. "Used up too much energy just now... can't get a reading." Leo shook his head, and rubbed Amy's head.

"Alright, let's rest up a bit, then find Nidas. He ran this way, so he can't be that far gone. You okay?" he sat at the base of a tree and placed his arm around the younger canine. "You didn't get stung, did you?"
    Kanade Otonashi
    Kanade Otonashi
    Members
    Members

Post by Kanade Otonashi Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:54 am

Amy nodded, shaking. "J-just some scraps, nothing too bad I don't think... I've never seen so many Beedrill... I knew they were here in the forest, but not so many... What do you think made them so made Leo?"

Amy stood up, wobbling, and walked around a little bit. Her front left paw had been stung a bit and barely supported her weight, but it wasn't bad enough to keep her from moving. "Leo, do you think Nidas will be okay? If any of those Beedrill find him... It won't be long before they'll all over him..."
    Le Creator
    Le Creator
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Le Creator Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Nidas had taken cover in a dense thicket, unknowingly only a short jog away from Leo and Amy. He had managed to escape the swarm at the moment, but now had to tend to the damage done.

Dang, I hadn't planned on any of them blind firing Poison Barbs... Nidas nibbled on an oran berry while taking a look around. He looked like he'd be relatively safe for the moment. The Beedrill wouldn't be able to maneuver well enough in the thicket to be dangerous.

"Maybe...if I just...nap a little..." Nidas mumbled as he succumbed to the poison that had afflicted him. The last thing he saw was a series of silhouettes moving out of the bushes.

D...Dangit..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:16 pm