Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervous Tick

Stan Alda
    Stan Alda
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Nervous Tick Empty Nervous Tick

Post by Stan Alda Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Ever since I was in college, I've noticed that my sense of ethics goes completely out the window when I'm discussing or reading about psychology. It's like I turn into Cave Johnson or something. Yesterday, my friend Cliff asked me to help a friend of his with his psych homework; needless to say, I didn't handle it very well. I decided to make an OCD-themed card to blow off some steam. While it does offer some support for Insect swarm decks, its shuffling, summoning, and self-preservation instincts just...can't...stop!!!

Nervous Tick
    EARTH
    Level 2
    Insect/Effect
    Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you must Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Insect-type monster from your hand; if you cannot, destroy this card. The summoned monster cannot activated its effect or be used as an Xyz Material during the turn it is Summoned. When this monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy 1 Insect-type monster on your side of the field instead; if you cannot, destroy this card. As long as this card is on the field, you must shuffle your Deck during your Standby Phase.
    1000/750

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:45 pm