Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DFCs in YGO? lolololol.

.Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 26

DFCs in YGO? lolololol. Empty DFCs in YGO? lolololol.

Post by .Rai Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:52 pm

This is from a lost thread so thought I'd just repost them. MtG ripping off.

DFC = Double-faced card.
    Transform = Turn it over.

Coins of Fortune
    [Equip Spell Card]

The equipped monster gains this effect: "Each time this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Fortune Counter (max. 2) on this card. Once per turn: You can remove any number of Fortune Counters from the field; draw cards equal to the number of Fortune Counters removed in this way." If 2 Fortune Counters were removed in this way during a turn, transform this card during the End Phase and destroy the equipped monster.

"In the times of the Perpetual War, it was often common to see people taking money from anywhere they could. Many searched the sacred wells deep in the county provinces to moderate success."

//

Down the Wishing Well
    [Continuous Trap Card]

While this card is face-up on the field, neither player can activate Effect Monsters' effects. During the End Phase, transform this card if there is a monster on the field and equip it to that monster.

"The sacred wells were well protected by curses and hexes cast by the wary, outcast shamans that lived in those areas."

Grasping The Timewheel
    [Continuous Spell Card]

When your opponent declares a direct attack: Negate the attack then transform this card.

"Museum Records 40.5.1: Timewheel - Found in the western deserts by the tomb of the supposedly cursed pharaoh. First research team mysteriously disappeared. After some experimentation with sacred metals, it was brought to the archives without problem. Handling is strictly forbidden."

//

Ripped From Time
    [Quick-Play Spell Card]

When this card transforms from "Grasping the Timewheel", activate it immediately. If a monster's attack was negated this turn by the effect of "Grasping the Timewheel": Target that monster; banish it until your opponent's 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation. If this card would leave the field, transform it instead.

"'It was long till I managed to control the true forces of time. Testing it upon a crocodile from that horrible god's temple, I let it play with the wheel, to see a fossilised skeleton a few seconds later. Surely, this was my one true breakthrough?' ~ Extract from 'The Pharaoh's Magician'."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:05 pm