Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Thar's MTG] - Satan and this gal sittin' in a tree~

Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

[Thar's MTG] - Satan and this gal sittin' in a tree~ Empty [Thar's MTG] - Satan and this gal sittin' in a tree~

Post by Slender Thar Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:18 pm

[Thar's MTG] - Satan and this gal sittin' in a tree~ XAKqh

/+2\: Put 1 black or red creature from your hand onto the battlefield. It gains haste this turn.

\-3/: Exile target creature.

\-8/: Exile all of your opponent’s creatures. For every creature exiled this way, put that many creatures from your library onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.

Last edited by Slender Thar on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

[Thar's MTG] - Satan and this gal sittin' in a tree~ Empty Re: [Thar's MTG] - Satan and this gal sittin' in a tree~

Post by Rodrigo Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm

[Thar's MTG] - Satan and this gal sittin' in a tree~ 0

First, OCG correction:

+2: Exile target creature.
    -3: You may put a black or red creature card from your hand onto the battefield. It gains haste until end of turn.
    -8: Exile all creatures your opponents control. Search your library for up to X creature cards and put them onto the battlefield, where X is the number of creatures exiled this way.

Second

IT'S SO BROKE!!!

There's a reason Karn is considered to be one of the most powerful planeswalkers: he can exile creatures easily.

My suggestion would be swap the +2 and -3 effects, if you don't really wanna change them.
    Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

[Thar's MTG] - Satan and this gal sittin' in a tree~ Empty Re: [Thar's MTG] - Satan and this gal sittin' in a tree~

Post by Slender Thar Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:43 pm

F*ck, I just swapped Exile with Banish. Wow.
    I'll change it.
    Capricorn El Cid
    Capricorn El Cid
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 19

Post by Capricorn El Cid Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:16 pm

The First Ability is Outrageously Broken with Grislebrand!!!
    Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Slender Thar Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:35 pm

-Griselbrand- wrote:The First Ability is Outrageously Broken with Grislebrand!!!
    Yep, and pretty much every other Mythic creature.
    I'll update it with a limit to the cost later. I'm on a college computer right now and MSE isn't on here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:58 am