Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Rodrigo
Jordan, Lich Lord
6 posters

Any Battle Spirits players here?

Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Any Battle Spirits players here? Empty Any Battle Spirits players here?

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:06 am

Anyone here play Battle Spirits? Or even heard of it? I thought id post up on here to see if there was and to post it on here for poeple to find.

http://www.bandai.com/cards/battlespirits/

Im not realy sure, but i think it died and there not making new cards. but that shouldent stop us fans from playing it, and forming our own tournaments. Mabye theyll brng it back if more people play gain?

Heres a card for you guys to see.

Any Battle Spirits players here? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9qfi87Wjt3qSkoiqZ20q7XizBd89cOe-_VxIDox1vnRxIQOFyvEnokj5h
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Any Battle Spirits players here? Empty Re: Any Battle Spirits players here?

Post by Rodrigo Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Oh, I'1ll take a look at it later~
    DeathsDelano
    DeathsDelano
    Members
    Members

Rep : 1

Post by DeathsDelano Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:37 am

Look at my avi and you tell me XD. I learned how to play last weekend and play some games this week. So far I'm best with White and Green spirits

And yes they died out in US. but still alive in japan

if you need a place to play Battle spirits go here: http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/selectCard/game_id/76/goal/DK

if need to learn how to play it. just make an account goes into battle spirits section, Pick a deck to use [you can use one of mine SN Shunleno] or under deck section hit create your own deck.

click play online than you will enter the room were you can challenge other players [if their is even anyone on which rarely is unless you can talk to someone via fb or something to see if they are on or hope someone is on.]
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:23 am

DeathsDelano wrote:Look at my avi and you tell me XD. I learned how to play last weekend and play some games this week. So far I'm best with White and Green spirits

if you need a place to play Battle spirits go here: http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/selectCard/game_id/76/goal/DK

if need to learn how to play it. just make an account goes into battle spirits section, Pick a deck to use [you can use one of mine SN Shunleno] or under deck section hit create your own deck.

click play online than you will enter the room were you can challenge other players [if their is even anyone on which rarely is unless you can talk to someone via fb or something to see if they are on or hope someone is on.]

Wow thank you so much Smile i dont even know how to play yet but the white spirits look interesting to me Smile

and it did die? Sad that sucsk, but at least we can still import from japan Smile!

You wanna play sometime?
    DeathsDelano
    DeathsDelano
    Members
    Members

Post by DeathsDelano Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Wi fi Master jordan wrote:
    DeathsDelano wrote:Look at my avi and you tell me XD. I learned how to play last weekend and play some games this week. So far I'm best with White and Green spirits

Wow thank you so much Smile i dont even know how to play yet but the white spirits look interesting to me Smile

and it did die? Sad that sucsk, but at least we can still import from japan Smile!

You wanna play sometime?

I'm almost always up for games
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Fri May 18, 2012 7:37 am

Gonna necro-bump this, if only because I just recently found slight interest in Battle Spirits after peeking through the wiki.

Not too familiar with rules, so I'm a complete nub/scrub. Anyone mind giving me some tips? =s

Same for Deck Building, because I've got no goddamn clue how a deck's built.
    DeathsDelano
    DeathsDelano
    Members
    Members

Post by DeathsDelano Fri May 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Make a tradecardsonline account if you don't already have one. Thats were you can play it online.
    also see here: http://www.battlespiritsonline.com/f5-rules-q-a to learn about some of the mechanics of the game such as bursts, braves, etc.
    As for decks: you can use someone's preconstructed deck if you want

but for your own:

same as yugioh keep it around 40-45 cards

Staples in every deck:
    Burst Wall x3 and/or Silent Wall x3

as from that its all fair game just pick a color/1-2 key spirits and have fun experimenting. if you want a game play I am on tradecardsonline and you can use one my decks SN: Shunleno as most of them or the white, red, and green are not that hard to use just have to have the deck in an extend view in another window so you can read what the cards do [as most are in Japanese]

and here is little bit about some of the colors and some skills from my observations

colors + skills:
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Fri May 18, 2012 9:46 pm

All dem details. =o

I'll probably get around to making a theoretical deck on Sunday or something. Curiosity killed the cat. :<
    DeathsDelano
    DeathsDelano
    Members
    Members

Post by DeathsDelano Fri May 18, 2012 10:57 pm

Alright, i can link you to the japanese site that has all cards [though not all available on tradecardonline atm] if you wanted to try and read/translate the japanese [i've done alittle using google translate + 2 other translators to make sure i was reading it right] if you want it .-.
    Yusei Fudou
    Yusei Fudou
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by Yusei Fudou Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Battle Spirits ... I'm up for another card game, but I hope it's not as confusing as Magic the Gathering.
    Yusei Fudou
    Yusei Fudou
    Members
    Members

Post by Yusei Fudou Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:31 am

Great news, for those of you who might not know, or are into Battle Spirits and have difficulty learning (Like Me), here's a link to the anime! Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpP221hLBQs
    Wise Oracle Naruhi
    Wise Oracle Naruhi
    Members
    Members

Post by Wise Oracle Naruhi Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:25 am

how am i just finding this topic?! i shouldnt have had to found this through google Sad
    DeathsDelano
    DeathsDelano
    Members
    Members

Post by DeathsDelano Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Wise Oracle Naruhi wrote:how am i just finding this topic?! i shouldnt have had to found this through google Sad

because you didn't look hard enough?
    Wise Oracle Naruhi
    Wise Oracle Naruhi
    Members
    Members

Post by Wise Oracle Naruhi Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:00 am

touche

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:00 am