Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Technomancers

Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 36

Technomancers Empty Technomancers

Post by Armz Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:00 am

JJ42 -FIRE-
    Lvl1
    [Machine]
    JJ42 is a prototype machine equipped with a pair of claws and a mechanical scorpion-like tail. He posses great speed and agility, but is often clumsy at times due the fact he tends to trip over his own tail.
    1000ATK / 0DEF

Angled Tetra -EARTH-
    Lvl1
    [Machine]
    Tetras come in various combinations of four blocks and all different colors. They fit together to make rows and columns, then disappear in order to make room for new ones.
    500ATK / 300DEF

Satellite Probe α -LIGHT-
    Lvl1
    [Machine]
    These probes are scattered all throughout the galaxy in search of intelligent life. They can be easily retrieved because their tracking systems can stretch from one galaxy to another. This makes space exploration much easier.
    200ATK / 900DEF

8-Bit Technomancer -WIND-
    Lvl4
    [Fiend/Effect]
    When this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon up to 4 level 1 Machine-Type Normal monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard. During the turn this effect was activated, you cannot Special Summon other monsters and you cannot conduct your Battle Phase.
    1800ATK / 500DEF

Hard Driven Technomancer -WIND-
    Lvl4
    [Fiend/Effect]
    Once per turn: You can Normal Summon 1 "Technomancer" monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set for the turn (You can only gain this effect once). If this card is destroyed as a result of battle: Special Summon 1 level 1 Machine-Type Normal monster from your Deck.
    1800ATK / 500DEF

Viral Technomancer -WIND-
    Lvl4
    [Fiend/Effect]
    Once per turn you can Discard 1 card and Target 1 face-up monster on the field: Target monster loses 1000 ATK. If this card destroys an Opponent's monster as a result of battle, you can Special Summon 1 level 1 Machine-Type Normal monster from your Deck.
    1800ATK / 500DEF

Network Technomancer -WIND-
    Lvl4
    [Fiend/Effect]
    When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 level 1 Machine-Type Normal monster from your Deck. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle: Target 1 "Technomancer" monster in your Graveyard, except "Network Technomancer"; Add it to your Hand.
    1800ATK / 500DEF

Overloaded Technomancer -WIND-
    Lvl4
    [Fiend/Effect]
    Once per turn you can Tribute 1 Machine-Type monster you control: Add to your hand 1 "Technomancer" monster from your Deck.
    1800ATK / 500DEF

Phishing Technomancer -WIND-
    Lvl4
    [Fiend/Effect]
    FLIP: Special Summon up to 2 level 1 Machine-Type Normal monsters from your Deck. If you Summoned more then 1 monster with this effect, the Opponent draws 1 card. If this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, you can Discard 1 "Technomancer" monster instead.
    1800ATK / 500DEF

Cyberspace Technomancer -WIND-
    Lvl4
    [Fiend/Effect]
    Once per turn: You can Target 1 level 1 Machine-Type Normal monster you control; It's ATK becomes 3000, and is destroyed during the End Phase. During the turn you activated this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.
    1800ATK / 500DEF

Scanning Technomancer -WIND-
    Lvl4
    [Fiend/Effect]
    Once per turn you can Pay 800 Life Points: Target 1 face-up Attack Position monster your Opponent controls, and Target 1 level 1 Machine-Type Normal monster in your Graveyard; Change the Opponent's monster to Defense Position and Special Summon your Targeted monster.
    1800ATK / 500DEF

Orbital Technomancer -WIND-
    Lvl4
    [Fiend/Effect]
    You can Tribute 1 Machine-Type monster you control: Special Summon 1 "Technomancer" monster, except "Orbital Technomancer" from your Hand or Deck. If you Summon a monster from your Deck with this effect, the Opponent Draws 1 card. (The monster must be a Machine-Type even after being Tributed.)
    1800ATK / 500DEF

Acid Technomancer -WIND-
    Lvl4
    [Fiend/Effect]
    If this card is destroyed(either by battle or card effect) you can send 1 level 1 Machine-Type Normal monster(1 from your Hand, and 1 from your Deck) to the Graveyard: Special Summon up to 2 "Acid Technomancer"(s) from your Deck.
    1800ATK / 500DEF

High Performance Technomancer V8-2 -WIND-
    Rank 4
    [Fiend/Xyz/Effect]
    2 level 4 "Technomancer" monsters.
    When this card is Xyz Summoned, Target any number of Machine-Type monsters you control: Attach them to this card as Xyz Materials. Once per turn you can Target 1 Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard and 1 card on the field: Detach 1 Xyz Material monster from this card; Special Summon the Target in the Graveyard and Destroy the Target on the field. This card cannot attack during the turn you activated this effect. This card gains 500 ATK for each Machine-Type Xyz Material attached to it.
    2000ATK / 2000DEF

Brain-Jar Technomancer of the Future -WIND-
    Rank 4
    [Fiend/Xyz/Effect]
    3 level 4 "Technomancer" monsters.
    When this card is Xyz Summoned, Target any number of Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard: Attach them to this card as Xyz Materials. Once per turn you can Detach any number of Xyz Materials from this card to select and activate 1 of the following:
    •2: Draw 1 card.
    •4: Banish all monsters on your Opponent's side of the field.
    •6: Your Opponent Shuffles his/her hand and all cards in his/her Graveyard into his/her Deck.
    •8: Inflict 5000 damage to your Opponent.
    If you detach 4 or more Materials with this card's effect, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.
    3000ATK / 3000DEF

Regenerative Scraplet -EARTH-
    Rank 1
    [Machine/Xyz/Effect]
    3 level 1 Machine-Type monsters.
    This this card is in face-up Defense Position, Banish it. If this card would be destroyed by your Opponent's card(either by battle or card effect), you can Special Summon 1 Xyz Material monster attached to this card instead. Monsters Summoned by this effect cannot be used as Xyz Materials. If this card has no Xyz Materials on it, it's ATK and DEF become 0.
    2500ATK / 1500DEF

Magnetic Energy -Spell-
    Reveal 1 "Technomancer" monster in your Hand to your Opponent. Special Summon 1 level 1 Machine-Type Normal monster from your Graveyard. During the turn you activated this card, you cannot Summon or Set the revealed monster.

Cyber Network -Continuous Spell-
    Increase the ATK of all "Technomancer" monsters you control by 300 for each level 1 Machine-Type Normal monster in your Graveyard. During your Main Phase 1, You can send this card and 1 "Technomancer" monster you control to the Graveyard: Draw 2 cards. You can only control 1 "Cyber Network".

Metalic Wave -Quick-Play Spell-
    Activate if you control a face-up "Technomancer" monster by Tributing a Machine-Type monster. During this turn, monsters you control cannot be destroyed as a result of battle or by card effects, and neither player takes Battle Damage from a battle involving them.

Instant Mail Service -Trap-
    Target any number of Machine-Type monsters you control: Draw 1 card for each Target monster, and give control of them to the Opponent.

Technokinesis -Trap-
    Activate while you control a "Technomancer" monster. Tribute 1 Machine-Type monster you control and Target 1 card on the field: Destroy the Target.

System Crash -Trap-
    Tribute 2 Machine-Type monsters you control and Target 1 card on the field: Destroy the Target. Then, Draw 2 cards.

Re-Wire -Trap-
    Target 1 face-up Machine-Type Normal monster you control, and the Opponent Targets 1 face-up monster on their side of the field. Switch control of the Target monsters. You must control a face-up "Technomancer" monster to activate and resolve this effect.

Last edited by Armz on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:30 am; edited 5 times in total
    cool story bro
    cool story bro
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 3

Technomancers Empty Re: Technomancers

Post by cool story bro Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 pm

woah this is good man, I like it!
    some OCG and cap errors here and there and your wording ain't always fine, but you got them working together

part of me was wondering why you ain't gonna change the stats sometimes from 1800 ATK / 500 DEF
    a real defense bulk in there would've been nice and given these guys some back-up aside from storm-the-field
    but I ain't gonna rush you
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Armz Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Updated them a bit + added an Xyz monster + others.

Also, I thought making them all uniform to a set ATK/DEF was a neat idea.
    But I guess I COULD fix that if you really wanted me to.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Now I see the idea behind swarming up with weaklings, so that they all assemble to become a bigger mecha Xyz.

I like it =3
    BoC
    BoC
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by BoC Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:37 pm

I personally would like to see a Rank 1 Xyz monster using Level 1 Machine-types to take full advantage of swarming the field with the little buggers.
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Armz Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Updated stuff.

Now that I look at it, I think Future-Guy might be on the overpowered side.

Rodrigo wrote:Now I see the idea behind swarming up with weaklings, so that they all assemble to become a bigger mecha Xyz.

I like it =3
    Yea, at first I figured using them as fodder would seem good enough, then I added some Xyzs that basically go insane with them.
    BoC
    BoC
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by BoC Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:09 am

If this card is in Defense Position...

Otherwise, I like the R1 guy, if only because it isn't totally busted, but still good.
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Armz Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:31 am

Added stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:40 pm