Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

"When a black knight’s spear parts the heavens, the legend shall rise again "

Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

"When a black knight’s spear parts the heavens, the legend shall rise again " Empty "When a black knight’s spear parts the heavens, the legend shall rise again "

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:36 am

Grade 0 (17)

1-Black Dragon Whelp, Vortimer

4- Elixir Sommelier

4- Flame of Victory

4- Silent Punisher

4- Falcon Knight of the Azure

Grade 1 (15)

4- Scout of Darkness, Vortimer

4- Knight of Elegant Skills, Gareth

4- Blade Feather Valkyrie

3- Halo Shield, Mark

Grade 2 (10)

4- Black Dragon Knight, Vortimer

4- Flash Edge Valkyrie

2- Knight of Superior Skills, Beaumains

Grade 3 ( 8 )

4- Spectral Duke Dragon

4- Great Silver Wolf, Garmore

This is my way of trying to build a Spectral Duke deck. I tried to include alot of cards that have effects when called from the deck, and added Garmore incase I missed the ride chain.I couldn't decide which triggers would be most helpfull Draw or Stand for my last 4 so I just went with Draw.

I dont think I built it very good so any help would be appriciated. Thinking back on it I dont think I need to max out SDD but I'll wait for input from you guys before changing it.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

"When a black knight’s spear parts the heavens, the legend shall rise again " Empty Re: "When a black knight’s spear parts the heavens, the legend shall rise again "

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:56 am

You can run GARmore at 3, since a vast multitude of your Counterblasts are going towards Spectral Duke's Royal Black Lance.

Honestly, I never found any use for the Valkyrie Sisters. If you can make use out of them, then keep 'em. If not, ditch the G1, run 4 Nulls and some Sleygal Daggers.

G2 has my same opinion with Valkyrie, and you should be running Viviane in Spectral Duke.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

"When a black knight’s spear parts the heavens, the legend shall rise again " Empty Re: "When a black knight’s spear parts the heavens, the legend shall rise again "

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:02 am

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:11 am

Don't think you'd need Manawydan, and you can neg a Sleygal.
    Put those empty spaces towards G2s to play Endgame when you run out of Counterblasts.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:14 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:40 am