Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Card of the Day 5/11/12 - Spectral Duke Dragon

Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Card of the Day 5/11/12 - Spectral Duke Dragon Empty Card of the Day 5/11/12 - Spectral Duke Dragon

Post by Johnny Fri May 11, 2012 3:34 am

Card of the Day 5/11/12 - Spectral Duke Dragon Vgd_today1-3

AUTO 【V】 [Limit Break(4) (when you have at least 4 damages)]: [CounterBlast(2) & retire 3 of your 《Gold Paladin》 rear-guards) When the close step involving this card attacking the vanguard begins, you can pay the cost. If you do, Stand this unit, and during this turn, this card loses "Twin Drive!!".
    CONT 【V】: If 「Knight of Black Dragon, Vortimer」 is in your soul, this unit get Power +1000

Card Lore: The heaven-sent child of the Black Dragon, Vortimer, whose entire body transformed when he was recognized and accepted by the "Armor of the Black Horse". The Armor, working in concert with the sleeping Draconic nature deep inside him, he obtained the body of a man along with the powerful flesh of a dragon from memories so ancient that could never of been known. The Power that the "Armor of the Black Horse" carries is that of Darkness. But Darkness is itself not evil. He is able to decide how the power is unleashed by his own will and intention. There is a legend of a guadian dragon who fought wearing the armor of the Black Horse - - This power, from the age of myth and legend, has now once again revived, transcending beyond time.

Credits: NeoArkadia of NeoArkCradle

Rumors: This MAY JUST be the direct descendant of Phantom Blaster Dragon.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Card of the Day 5/11/12 - Spectral Duke Dragon Empty Re: Card of the Day 5/11/12 - Spectral Duke Dragon

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Fri May 11, 2012 3:46 am

Seems it is, and it is certainly one of the coolest stories =O
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Card of the Day 5/11/12 - Spectral Duke Dragon Empty Re: Card of the Day 5/11/12 - Spectral Duke Dragon

Post by Ruby Fri May 11, 2012 3:51 am

I don't care what anyone else says.
    I think this card is good. :I
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Post by Kira Fri May 11, 2012 11:05 am

Literally seems like PBD and DOtE had a child. I would say PBO but he doesn't make you -3. Seems good, but I hate evolution chains so much...
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Fri May 11, 2012 11:15 am

I swear it's only good for the call when you ride it and that's it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:13 pm