Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

So I'm bored and let's discuss a card. Also the under meta[G3 Amon]

Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

So I'm bored and let's discuss a card. Also the under meta[G3 Amon] Empty So I'm bored and let's discuss a card. Also the under meta[G3 Amon]

Post by Shard Wed May 09, 2012 9:13 am

So I'm bored and let's discuss a card. Also the under meta[G3 Amon] 300px-BT03_0002
    Continuous【V】: During your turn, for each «Dark Irregulars» in your Soul, this Unit gains +1000 Power.
    Activate【V】: [Counterblast (1), Move 1 of your «Dark Irregulars» Rear
    Guard to Soul] Your Opponent chooses 1 of their own Rear Guards and
    Retires it.

I've heard tons of mixed things about this card. Also I still think DI are still a good undermeta deck. By Undermeta I mean stuff that has a chance but isn't quite there. Which is like... everything except overlord.dek, because this game is *GASP* Well designed. My opinion on tiers is they're fine as long as you don't shove them into other people's faces and dictate what they play based on them.

anyway this seems really good when they are @5 damage or something.

Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

So I'm bored and let's discuss a card. Also the under meta[G3 Amon] Empty Re: So I'm bored and let's discuss a card. Also the under meta[G3 Amon]

Post by Johnny Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Grade 3 Amon's just ehhhhh.

I really don't like it for being a 10K Vanguard, it's an extreme turn-off on my part. Then there's the fact that Dark Irregulars suck.

To be fair, they have decent Grade 3 bosses not named Demon Eater, but their Grade 1/2 line-up is almost horrendous. Same with their Trigger Line-up. =S
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

So I'm bored and let's discuss a card. Also the under meta[G3 Amon] Empty Re: So I'm bored and let's discuss a card. Also the under meta[G3 Amon]

Post by Rodrigo Wed May 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Stil Vampyr's better.

...Nah, but...

Well, the deck sucks.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Wed May 09, 2012 9:42 pm

I personally wish this would have a passive like, getting an additional Critical for having 12 in soul or something. It'd make it worth running, imo.

Dark Irregulars need a better G1/G2 lineup too, since it's terrible like Johnny pointed out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:24 pm