Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Black Dragon Duke Series

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Black Dragon Duke Series Empty Black Dragon Duke Series

Post by Ruby Fri May 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Black Dragon Duke Series 300px-271a1f0b

AUTO: When you ride a 「Jet Black Vanguard, Vortimer」 on this unit, look at up to 7 cards from the top of your deck, search for 1 「Knight of Black Dragon, Vortimer」 or 1 「Spectral Duke Dragon」, show it to your opponent, and add it to your hand, return the remaining cards to the top of your deck, then shuffle your deck.
    AUTO: When you ride a 《Gold Paladin》 other than 「Jet Black Vanguard, Vortimer」 on this unit, you may call this unit to a rear-guard circle.

Black Dragon Duke Series 300px-3d44ec2cBlack Dragon Duke Series 300px-4b5076f5

CONT 【V】: If you have a 「Young Black Dragon, Vortimer/Knight of Black Dragon, Vortimer」 in your soul, this unit gets Power +1000.
    AUTO: (Retire one of your 《Gold Paladin》 rear-guards) When you ride a 「Knight of Black Dragon, Vortimer/Spectral Duke Dragon」 on this unit and you have 「Young Black Dragon, Vortimer/Jet Black Vanguard, Vortimer」 in your soul, you may pay the cost. If you do, look at up to 2 cards from the top of your deck, choose up to 2 《Gold Paladin》 from among them, call them onto rear-guard circles, and place the rest of the cards on the bottom of your deck in any order.

Black Dragon Duke Series 300px-893e1fb4

AUTO 【V】 [Limit Break(4) (when you have at least 4 damages)]: [CounterBlast(2) & retire 3 of your 《Gold Paladin》 rear-guards) When the close step involving this card attacking the vanguard begins, you can pay the cost. If you do, Stand this unit, and during this turn, this card loses "Twin Drive!!".
    CONT 【V】: If 「Knight of Black Dragon, Vortimer」 is in your soul, this unit get Power +1000.

Yes I'm remaking this thread, and the G1/G2 are the same, what's different is what you have to ride is all.

I want to discuss the one evolution series we're all waiting for here on the forums.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Black Dragon Duke Series Empty Re: Black Dragon Duke Series

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri May 04, 2012 9:00 pm

They sound interesting, guess these are what happend to the Shadow Paladins that joined gold Paladin (If I read the lore right)

I think I'l run these. Are they on CC yet?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Fri May 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Wi fi Master jordan wrote:They sound interesting, guess these are what happend to the Shadow Paladins that joined gold Paladin (If I read the lore right)

I think I'l run these. Are they on CC yet?

I actually have no clue if that's really Phantom Blaster Dragon and crew(excluding Blaster Dark). You'll have to ask Johnny to look for the Card Lore.

They're not on cfc yet, but apparently they will be on Sunday or Monday.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Post by Kira Fri May 04, 2012 9:27 pm

I... Despise... Evo series.... That is all. The G1 is always a troll. The only good evo series is OTT.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Fri May 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Between Evo Series, I only like OTTs too.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Fri May 04, 2012 9:57 pm

This one's actually got potential when you consider Gold Paladins and their friendship-spamming in every goddamn way they can. 8|

But, time will tell what comes from these guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:13 pm