Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Ezel Paladins

DeathsDelano
    DeathsDelano
    Members
    Members

Rep : 1

Ezel Paladins Empty Ezel Paladins

Post by DeathsDelano Fri May 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Gr0: 17

Little Fighter, Cron

Elixir Sommelier x4 [H]

Flame of Victory x4[C]

Silent Punisher x4 [C]

Weapons Dealer, Gwydion x4 [D]

Gr1: 13

Silver Fang Witch x3

Precipice Whirlwond, Sagramore x3

Knight of Elegant Skills, Gareth x4

Halo Shield, Mark x3

Gr2: 12

Knight of Superior Skill, Beaumains x4

Mage of Disaster, Trip x4

Sacred Bow, Vivian x4

Gr3: 8

Incandescent Lion, Blond Ezel x4

Sacred Mage, Manaidan x4
    Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 0

Ezel Paladins Empty Re: Ezel Paladins

Post by Ice Fri May 04, 2012 5:48 pm

I'm really confused as to why you'd run Kuron over Clyph. Also, I've always preferred to split between Eisel and Garmall since the latter's skill lets you choose what you're bringing out, but that could just be me. I've also kind of liked Tron. There's probably some other stuff that could be changed to make it better as well, but I haven't played these in a couple of weeks so I'm not really up to date on the newer cards.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Fri May 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Any reason why you're not running the Superior Ride engine and have Ezel maxed?
    And no Gigantech Commanders?
    DeathsDelano
    DeathsDelano
    Members
    Members

Post by DeathsDelano Fri May 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Ice Gladius wrote:I'm really confused as to why you'd run Kuron over Clyph. Also, I've always preferred to split between Eisel and Garmall since the latter's skill lets you choose what you're bringing out, but that could just be me. I've also kind of liked Tron. There's probably some other stuff that could be changed to make it better as well, but I haven't played these in a couple of weeks so I'm not really up to date on the newer cards.

Kuron because I rather take my chances with looking at my top 5 cards to see if i can get Blonde then trying to have Specific Units just for a slight chance of a superior ride. When the deck itself has no way of physically Searching for the Specific cards you need to Superior ride it.

And if I don't get blonde than i can fall back on Maniadan if he is in the 5 cards i look at from Kuron. Its a preference and also if i already have a blonde in hand i can just use Kuron and I get Maniadan instead for an attack force.

Rena Suzugamori wrote:Any reason why you're not running the Superior Ride engine and have Ezel maxed?
    And no Gigantech Commanders?

See above, and I have maxed Ezel because of above realize. And even if i have 2 of them i use the extra one for Prefect shield food or i ride it on current Ezel than play Silver Fang Witch to send the g2 and ezel i just rode to drop to draw. Which works just fine for me.

As for Gigantech Commander probably because I don't like to use cards the rely on my opponent's rearguard for power when i have no control over their field other attacking their front rearguards. when i can just use the gr2 10k beatstick, a damage unflipper, and some who can get more rearguards if i so want to when hits/can force guards.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri May 04, 2012 7:03 pm

... Just run Garmore if that's the case.
    DeathsDelano
    DeathsDelano
    Members
    Members

Post by DeathsDelano Fri May 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Rena Suzugamori wrote:... Just run Garmore if that's the case.

I would rather use Ezel and Maniadan. Because I don't like running 2 grade 3s that have to be in the Vanguard to do something besides being a beatstick. Also if a Grade 3 has a super ride engine doesn't mean I have to use it especially when its unreliable as hell. As Kuron does it just fine with his skill without being as situational.

As far as Vanguard skills go, I would rather use Ezel over Garmore. Plus I like Ezel over garmore to begin with. And Maniadan works whether he is in rearguard or vanguard which is why he is my 2nd grade 3. I'm a play with what I like to use person not play because someone esle likes it .-. always been that way.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Fri May 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Yes it's a lot more situational to draw into 2 units which you max than praying you have a Grade 3 in the top 5 cards of your deck...
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri May 04, 2012 7:27 pm

DeathsDelano wrote:
    Rena Suzugamori wrote:... Just run Garmore if that's the case.

I would rather use Ezel and Maniadan. Because I don't like running 2 grade 3s that have to be in the Vanguard to do something besides being a beatstick. Also if a Grade 3 has a super ride engine doesn't mean I have to use it especially when its unreliable as hell. As Kuron does it just fine with his skill without being as situational.

As far as Vanguard skills go, I would rather use Ezel over Garmore. Plus I like Ezel over garmore to begin with. And Maniadan works whether he is in rearguard or vanguard which is why he is my 2nd grade 3. I'm a play with what I like to use person not play because someone esle likes it .-. always been that way.

The Superior Ride Engine makes Ezel even better than he is though. Not running it is silly. I understand what you're saying about playing what you like, that's good. But if you're gonna run Ezel, you never need more than 2 with the Superior Ride.

Garmore let's you choose what you're Superior Calling, and makes an unbearable 26k to deal with when using Chargegal and Limit Break.

If you won't go with those changes, at least reconsider on Gigantech, and consider Tron.
    Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 0

Post by Ice Fri May 04, 2012 7:36 pm

And if you can Superior Ride to get to G3 first, it's more advantageous than betting on a G3 sitting there. Really, Ezel's main strength is being able to pull of the Superior and get an advantage like that, while for the actual skill of calling, Garmall is better since you can choose units. Therefore, Ezel would just be used to gain the Ride advantage and then sit there until you can ride over it with Garmall, who has a stronger long-term field presence, unlike Ezel who would just pressure your opponent to guard a bit more for a turn, if you get lucky, while Garmall + Chargegal + SB + Limit Break is consistently a strong offensive.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Post by Johnny Fri May 04, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm surprised you're not using both those Starters. >_>

Literally, running both Cron and Klyrpiunreoifnorinfwrobfoienboiensoen /whateverit'snameis let you run 5 Grade 3's, which consists of 2 Ezel and 3 of whatever. If not, less than that. More because Beaumains and Gareth are things you run at the max, so you're extremely likely to draw them both, which would net you 1 less Grade 3 in the deck.

There are multiple choices here that make me question the validity of this deck, but I won't go any further.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:11 pm