Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa

Capricorn El Cid
    Capricorn El Cid
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 19

Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Empty Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa

Post by Capricorn El Cid Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Mikaeus, the Sanctified
    Cost: Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Mana3 Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Manaw Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Manau
    Rarity: Mythic Rare
    Legendary Creature - Spirit Cleric
    P/T: 0/0
    Flying, undying.
    White creatures you control have +1/+1
    Mikaeus, the Sanctified enters the battlefield with three +1/+1 counters on it.
    If damage would be dealt to Mikaeus, the Sanctified, prevent that damage. Remove a +1/+1 counter from Mikaeus, the Sanctified.
    “You have served me well in life. Let me give you a little more of glory, even if only to your soul” — Avacyn, Angel of Peace

Geralf, Maniatic Stitcher
    Cost: Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Mana3Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa ManauWritten: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Manau
    Legendary Creature - Human Wizard
    P/T: 4/2
    Creatures you control are Zombies.
    Creatures in your Graveyard has “As an additional cost to cast this card exile a creature in your Graveyard” and “You can cast this card from your Graveyard”
    “Nice head you have there, my skaabs would to have it” — Geralf

Gisa, Grim Necromancer
    Cost:Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Mana1Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa ManabWritten: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa ManabWritten: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Manab
    Legendary Creature - Human Wizard
    P/T: 3/2
    Intimidate (This creature can’t be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or creatures that share a color with it.)
    Zombies creatures you control has Intimidate
    Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Mana2Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa ManabWritten: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Manab: Put two 2/2 Black Zombie creature token into play tapped.
    “You know what else we need? Zombies” — Gissa, the lunatic

Last edited by Dae-Sama on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Empty Re: Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa

Post by Rodrigo Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:27 pm

So, let me get this straight:

Mikaeus' Undying ability will only happen after it has lost all of it's +1/+1 counters? If it was destroyed by Day of Judgment for example, but it had its own counters, it won't get revived.

Gisa seems broken to me too. Should increase the cost a bit more.
    Capricorn El Cid
    Capricorn El Cid
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 19

Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa Empty Re: Written: Mikaeus 3.0, Geralf and Gisa

Post by Capricorn El Cid Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:33 pm

edited
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

Post by Shard Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Geralf is nuts Surprised

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:29 am