Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Overlord Dragoon

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Overlord Dragoon Empty Overlord Dragoon

Post by Ruby Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:42 am

Overlord Dragoon - Grade 3
    Narukami/Thunder Dragon
    11000 POW

CONT 【V/R】: If you have a Vanguard or rear-guard which is not a «Narukami», this unit gets Power -2000.
    Activate 【V】 [Limit Break (4)]: [Counter Blast (4)] If there is no Grade 3 «Narukami» «Thunder Dragon» in your Soul, this skill cannot be activated. Until end of turn, this unit gets [Power] +10000, Critical +1, and gets "[AUTO](VC/RC): When this units attacks, retire up to 2 of your opponents rearguards". During the turn this skill is activated, at the beginning of the End Phase, select a Grade 3 «Narukami» «Thunder Dragon» in your Soul and Ride it.

"This is forever MY Empire, and I will show you the power you fools have clearly forgotten! Supremacy's Thunderclap!"

Lore: The great "Wind of the Apocalypse" was sealed away with the other two heroes of legend, and thanks to its disappearance, the name "Overlord" is all but forgotten with the "Vermillion Thunderbolt" taking over to keep the Dragon Empire going on strong with its massive army. However, this will in no way quell the Overlord's anger, seeing as it could do nothing but feel its mark left on Cray vanishing. With great fury, along with burning determination, the Overlord's power bursts forth from the seal and gives it form in the same lightning as the "Narukami", possessing one of the powerful Thunder Dragons for a single instant with its raging spirit. Even only for a moment, his "Supremacy's Thunderclap" forces enemies to recall the legendary "Eternal Flame" and they realize that one day, their nightmares involving the Empire's Mighty Dragon will be real once more.

Kira gave me the idea to make this when he made Blaster Gold. Dragonic Overlord temporarily returns to the battlefield, but not in the same manner. Dragonic Overlord is still sealed away, so even if it is coming back, once it releases its power, it won't stay. Which is why it disappears back into Soul and lets another Thunder Dragon take its place.

... Too much?

Last edited by Kirino Suzugamori on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Overlord Dragoon Empty Re: Overlord Dragoon

Post by Kira Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:49 am

Well, say End Phase. Other than that, seems good. No loss of Twin Drive because the cost is so f****** high. I like it.

Off topic: Speaking of Blaster Gold, mind commenting on his flavor text?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:53 am

Fixed. And I think the cost is too high, actually. idk.
    Removed the part about retiring one of your own rearguards. I have too many restraints on this thing.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Post by Kira Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:57 am

Nah. Well, maybe. Maybe make the power increase 10k? Makes up for the high-a** cost, and makes it god tier.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 am

Done.
    Now it can act like it's living on for Phantom Blaster Dragon too.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Counter Blast 4 makes it balanced :3

Good job, Zeo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content