Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CFV] da true kagero

Lequier
    Lequier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

[CFV] da true kagero Empty [CFV] da true kagero

Post by Lequier Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:44 pm

1 Red Pulse Dracokid
    4 Embodiment of Spear, Tahr
    4 Demonic Dragon Mage, Abarara
    4 Gatling Claw Dragon
    4 Dragon Dancer, Therese

4 Nouvelleroman Dragon
    4 Dragon Monk, Gojo
    4 Wyvern Guard, Barri
    2 Demonic Dragon Mage, Kimnara

4 Bellicosity Dragon
    3 Nouvellecritic Dragon
    2 Berserker Dragon
    2 Prowling Dragon, Striken

2 Cruel Dragon
    2 Dauntless Drive Dragon

4 Transcendence Dragon, Dragonic Nouvelle Vague

What I've been playing a decent amount of at the moment. 8/4 is a thing that I've been using mainly for access to Gatling Claw Dragon because the card's an incredibly strong option against a lot of decks that trips Cruel Dragon and allows you to start the wombo combos that this deck can do with it's Vanguard lane with ease, especially since starters are becoming more and more powerful now that the game is evolving.

Grade 1 line-up should be standard par potentially Kimnara over something like Tower Eclipse Wyvern or Gromm, but he's a meta call for the ever popular Beast Deities as retiring Max Beats when you can saves your skin a lot. Gatling Claw Dragon is also applicable, because tripping Cruel Dragon is something that you should aim to do whenever you have to chance. Also board modulation is good.

Striken's a card that I'm playing simply due to it's interaction with Cruel Dragon. Being able to force your opponent to attempt to guard a 17-20 Cruel Dragon with 2 crits while they're still on Grade 1 can be utterly brutal and set the paving stones for just wrecking them with something like Nouvelle Vague if they use a Perfect Guard. If I ever have to ride it outside of having access to Nouvelle Vague, I'd probably hate myself because it means I just gave up a turn and wasted early card advantage.

Been really liking it though. The deck has quite a few good match-ups and it can laugh at Rebirth by throwing away it's field on a whim. It also has a half decent Glendiose match due to them playing 0-2 Perfect Guards in an optimal build and your survivability will be a lot stronger than theirs in the grand scheme of things. Only one I dislike is Beast Deities and that's just because Kagero's hand advantage is perfect, but that's the reason to play so much field modulation: Getting rid of pesking Beasties really helps to push you ahead of the game and helps to set you up to not lose rather than make the winning push.

Thoughts?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:00 pm