Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card of the Day 2/24/14 - The Яe-birth

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Card of the Day 2/24/14 - The Яe-birth Empty Card of the Day 2/24/14 - The Яe-birth

Post by Ruby Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Card of the Day 2/24/14 - The Яe-birth BT15-004-RRR_%28Sample%29

[AUTO] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When a «Kagerō» rides this unit, choose your vanguard, and until end of turn, that unit gets [Power]+10000 and "[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose one «Kagerō» from your hand, and discard it] At the end of the battle that this unit attacked a rear-guard, you may pay the cost. If you do, [Stand] this unit. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn. (This ability cannot be used even if the cost is not paid.)".
    [AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks, if the number of rear-guards you have is more than your opponent's, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.
    [CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit without a same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

ドラゴニック・オーバーロード Dragonic Overlord

"Finally, I have arrived. At the end of the path of the strongest that I yearned for."

全竜を束ねる大君主の称号、「オーバーロード」を冠する“かげろう”の指揮官にして、かつては帝国最強とまで謳われた猛将。 過去の大戦の折に禁忌の力に手を出した反動で、命を落とすまでには至らなかったものの、いつ醒めるとも知れない深い眠りに落ちてしまった。 さらに、その状態にあってなお“リンクジョーカー”に危険因子と判断され、「ブラスター・ブレード」ら他の英雄と共に封じられていたが、無事解放。 同様の事態を避ける為、以降は帝国の地下にある堅牢な安置所に移される。 しかし、一向に目覚める気配の無い彼を亡き者として扱う声も多く、“Я(リバース)”の力を恐れた一部上層からは「遺体の廃棄」をすべきという案まで出始めていた。 外界の喧騒が届かぬ場所、多重結界に守られた大棺の中。 予期せぬ再誕の日が刻一刻と迫っている事に気付くことなく、大君主は眠り続ける。

The mighty general of “Kagero” who bears the title of “Overlord”, he who reigns over all other dragons, and has been declared by the empire to be the strongest ever to live. Though he dabbled with forbidden powers in a previous war, it was not enough to kill him, no, it merely sent him into a seemingly eternal slumber. Determined to be a severe threat to “Link Joker”, even in this state, he was sealed along with the heroes “Blaster Blade” and “Blaster Dark” and so forth, but was ultimately released safely. In order to avoid this from happening again, he was placed in a solid, secure death shrine (say, morgue) deep beneath the Empire. However, he was treated as officially dead, as there was no sign he would ever awaken again, and so many of the upper crust began to suggest “Maybe we should dispose of his body”, for fear of him being “Яeversed”. In this deep place, where the noise of the outside world couldn’t reach him, he laid sleeping in a gigantic coffin, protected by multiple magical and spiritual barriers. Unaware that his day of “Яebirth” was coming closer with each and every passing second, the Overlord still continues to sleep.

Card of the Day 2/24/14 - The Яe-birth BT15-005-RRR_%28Sample%29

[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose one of your «Kagerō» rear-guards or more, and lock them] If the number of locked cards you have is five or more, until end of turn, this unit gets [Power]+10000 and "[AUTO](VC):[Choose two «Kagerō» from your hand, and discard them] At the end of the battle that this unit attacked a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, [Stand] this unit. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn. (This ability cannot be used even if the cost is not paid.)".
    (The locked card is turned face down, and cannot do anything. It turns face up at the end of the owner's turn.)
    [CONT](VC):If you have a card named "Dragonic Overlord" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+2000.
    [CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit without a same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

ドラゴニック・オーバーロード “The Яe-birth” Dragonic Overlord, The Яe-birth

"Reborn flames of the apocalypse! Eternal Flame Яe-birth!"

かつて最強の名を欲しいままにした大君主、全竜を総べるべき大いなる器を持つ者、「ドラゴニック・オーバーロード」。 やむ事の無い“リンクジョーカー”の猛攻により劣勢を余儀なくされた帝国。 侵攻は着実に進み、ついには「オーバーロード」の眠る大棺の間まで迫った。 「星輝兵(スターベイダー)」に与えられた大任の一つは「三英雄の再確保」。 結界の解除を困難と判断した侵略者達は、“アクアフォース”侵攻の時と同様、精神を抽出・複製しての“Я”を試みる。 しかし、その意識に接触する直前、地下空間は天を貫く火柱に呑み込まれた。 その黒く禍々しい炎の中から現れたのは、虚無すら己が力とした帝国最強の暴竜。 死せず、屈さず、縛られず――有象無象には目もくれず、彼は翔けた。 遠き白き地にて閃いた、剣の輝きに向かって。 「我が意、我が望みはただ一つ! 宿敵との決着のみ!!」

The great monarch whose name was once associated with being the strongest, the one armed with weapons capable of ruling over all dragons… “Dragonic Overlord”. The Empire’s forces were outnumbered by the unending onslaught of the “Link Joker” Invasion. The invasion kept going until it reached the grand coffin where his lordship, the Overlord, lay sleeping. One of the top goals given to the Star-Vaders was to reclaim the three legendary heroes. Judging the barriers nearly impossible to break, they tried to do what they did when they invaded the territory of “Aqua Force”: Extract and replicated Overlord’s soul, and “Яeverse” it. However, just as they got to his mind, the underground chamber was engulfed by an inferno that that pierced through the very heavens themselves. What appeared from that dark, ominous inferno was the most savage, strongest dragon in the Empire, who had stolen the power of nothingness for himself. He never died, never gave up, never let himself be tied down… … Not noticing any of Link Joker’s riffraff, he soared forth. The sheen of his sword shining on the distant white earth below.

"There is only one thing I’m concerned with, ONE THING I WISH FOR! TO SETTLE THE SCORE WITH MY ARCHNEMESIS!"

Bushiroad Monthly Novel wrote:The Star-vaders carried out an attempt to bring the three heroes in the past to their side via the power of Reverse. They snuck into Dragonic Overlord's tomb, under the cover of the chaos created by Vowing Saber Dragon "Яeverse" and Dauntless Dominate Dragon "Reverse".

Their first attempt was to make off with the entire body of Dragonic Overlord . Since that objective was proven to be too hard, they just directly connected to the target's mind, by duplicating its consciousness and Reversing it later (Just like how they did with Maelstrom).

Meanwhile, Dragonic Overlord met a mysterious entity in its mind. The entity promised Dragonic Overlord the power to wake up from its slumber, but in return, the entity wanted a certain Swordsman of Light named Blaster Blade dead. Just as Dragonic Overlord was about to take the power, something inside itself snapped.

"No! Power is not something that is to be given! It is something you grasp with your own hands!!"

The Star-vaders that snuck in connected successfully with Dragonic Overlord's consciousness, however during the attempt the consciousness of Dragonic Overlord woke up from its slumber, burning all the Star-Vaders around it. The Void that was inserted into its mind was burned to ashes by its exceptionally strong soul, and became but another source for its power-up.

"My name is Dragonic Overlord! One who bears the title of 'Overlord.' Sometimes I am a tyrant, sometimes I am the strongest general in the Empire until everyone calls me the Grim Reaper! I have only one intention and one wish—"

"To settle things with my rival, ONCE AND FOR ALL."

i'll post all the other cotds i missed in one thread

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:58 pm