[BNG] Daily Previews 15/01

    Share
    avatar
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 5430
    Rep : 76
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Maringá - Paraná - Brazil

    [BNG] Daily Previews 15/01

    Post by Rodrigo on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:27 am

           


    _________________
    avatar
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

    Posts : 3549
    Rep : 31
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 22
    Location : A flying tea saucer.

    Re: [BNG] Daily Previews 15/01

    Post by Ashiok on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:05 pm

    Ephara's Enlightenment actually seems like an insane limited bomb.

    Champion of Stray Souls just seems like something they wanted for EDH and to just wreck limited games.

    Drown in Sorrow is a huge disappointment. Mostly because I can't use my MPR Infests in standard.

    The Black and Red token makers seem by far the best, with the green one quite a bit behind.


    _________________
    Just call me Chris


    "It's easy to believe you're a god when you're twice as powerful as everyone else."
    avatar
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1639
    Rep : 26
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Age : 20
    Location : London, England

    Re: [BNG] Daily Previews 15/01

    Post by .Rai on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:49 pm

    It was obvious, but I did say it a few days ago.

    .Rai wrote:Strictly better Infest could mean anything. Could be Infest with Scry 1 attached to it for all we know.

    Ephara's Enlightenment is the perfect link between Heroic and Ephara's ability. And, bloody hell, Forlorn Pseudamma is creepy.


    _________________
    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: [BNG] Daily Previews 15/01

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:20 pm

    .Rai wrote:It was obvious, but I did say it a few days ago.

    .Rai wrote:Strictly better Infest could mean anything. Could be Infest with Scry 1 attached to it for all we know.

    Ephara's Enlightenment is the perfect link between Heroic and Ephara's ability. And, bloody hell, Forlorn Pseudamma is creepy.

    Didn't I already say that you work for Wizards? That is how you know this and everything.


    _________________

    avatar
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1639
    Rep : 26
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Age : 20
    Location : London, England

    Re: [BNG] Daily Previews 15/01

    Post by .Rai on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:41 pm

    Dae of Judgment wrote:
    .Rai wrote:It was obvious, but I did say it a few days ago.

    .Rai wrote:Strictly better Infest could mean anything. Could be Infest with Scry 1 attached to it for all we know.

    Ephara's Enlightenment is the perfect link between Heroic and Ephara's ability. And, bloody hell, Forlorn Pseudamma is creepy.

    Didn't I already say that you work for Wizards? That is how you know this and everything.

    Sshhh, that's a closely guarded secret. They can't know I'm letting out their secrets by 'predicting' a colourshifted Kraken Hatchling within a similarly themed Greek set.


    _________________
    avatar
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

    Posts : 8213
    Rep : 45
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Age : 21

    Re: [BNG] Daily Previews 15/01

    Post by Jordan, Lich Lord on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:11 pm

    I love God Favored General. Seems great for a White weenie deck.


    _________________
    Formerly-Wi Fi Master Jordan
    Garazza wrote:You seem to be a jack of all trades. You can discuss most anything and play most card games

    avatar
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1639
    Rep : 26
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Age : 20
    Location : London, England

    Re: [BNG] Daily Previews 15/01

    Post by .Rai on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:22 pm

    Jordan, Lich Lord wrote:I love God Favored General. Seems great for a White weenie deck.

    If he were a bear, he would probably see play. He's just way too fragile, and doesn't hit for enough, to actually consider play.


    _________________
    avatar
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

    Posts : 8213
    Rep : 45
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Age : 21

    Re: [BNG] Daily Previews 15/01

    Post by Jordan, Lich Lord on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:35 pm

    Yeah, I really wish he was a bear. that 1/1 body just sucks.


    _________________
    Formerly-Wi Fi Master Jordan
    Garazza wrote:You seem to be a jack of all trades. You can discuss most anything and play most card games

    avatar
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1116
    Rep : 4
    Join date : 2012-05-01
    Age : 23
    Location : Above your garage.

    Re: [BNG] Daily Previews 15/01

    Post by Kyousuke Kousaka on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:15 pm

    Drown in Sorrow isn't...bad, but it's nowhere as good as I wanted it to be.

    Nothing else that really interests me. Set's kind of meh imho.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: [BNG] Daily Previews 15/01

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:04 pm