Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Cyber Dragon Core and Cyber Repair Plant

Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 36

Cyber Dragon Core and Cyber Repair Plant Empty Cyber Dragon Core and Cyber Repair Plant

Post by Armz Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Cyber Dragon Core and Cyber Repair Plant 360px-CyberDragonCore-SD26-JP-SRCyber Dragon Core and Cyber Repair Plant 360px-CyberRepairPlant-SD26-JP-R
    Core: When this card is Normal Summoned: Add 1 "Cyber" or "Cybernetic" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Cyber Dragon" monster from your Deck. You can only use 1 "Cyber Dragon Core" effect per turn, and only once that turn. This card's name becomes "Cyber Dragon" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard.
    Repair: If "Cyber Dragon" is in your Graveyard: Activate 1 of these effects. If there are 3 or more "Cyber Dragons" in your Graveyard, you can activate both of these effects. You can only activate 1 "Cyber Repair Plant" per turn.
    ● Add 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
    ● Target 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard; shuffle that target into the Deck.
    These two can search eachother.
    Core can also Summon more Cores.
    Core also sets up/fuels Repair.
    Repair has quite a large number of targets it can search for.
    Both of their artwork are very interesting, and also equally as beautiful.
    So as a pair, these two have the potential to be rather splashable and abusable.
    Discuss.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Cyber Dragon Core and Cyber Repair Plant Empty Re: Cyber Dragon Core and Cyber Repair Plant

Post by Rodrigo Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:55 pm

My favorite archetype is getting some love. Me gusta.
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Cyber Dragon Core and Cyber Repair Plant Empty Re: Cyber Dragon Core and Cyber Repair Plant

Post by Armz Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Mirai wrote:My favorite archetype is getting some love. Me gusta.
    It's a whole Structure Deck, btw...
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Core being about to summon Cyber Dragons with Machine Duplication is pretty cute. But for Cybers in general, christ, I'm glad Core exists. Forget Drei, this thing is perfect to keep up otk consistency. <3

Mind you the splashability is pretty hilarious in hindsight from how Cyber Dragon was splashed about in the first place. I can't remember too many LIGHT Machine decks on the top of my head though.
    Illyarcher
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 5

Post by Illyarcher Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:23 am

The otk potential in this thing is scarily funny <3
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Armz Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:25 am

Messiah wrote:Core being about to summon Cyber Dragons with Machine Duplication is pretty cute. But for Cybers in general, christ, I'm glad Core exists. Forget Drei, this thing is perfect to keep up otk consistency. <3
    You would be surprised what Drei is capable of...

Messiah wrote:Mind you the splashability is pretty hilarious in hindsight from how Cyber Dragon was splashed about in the first place.
    In that case it's an homage.
    And you don't exactly have to play these in a dedicated LIGHT Machine deck, since there are quite a few LIGHT Machines that exist among other Archetypes n' junk. So I guess from an obscure point of view it could run off the same premise of Tenki.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:44 pm