Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Card of the Day 12/6/13 - Light Spear Liberator, Lynette

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Card of the Day 12/6/13 - Light Spear Liberator, Lynette Empty Card of the Day 12/6/13 - Light Spear Liberator, Lynette

Post by Ruby Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:21 am

Card of the Day 12/6/13 - Light Spear Liberator, Lynette MB-004_%28Sample%29

[AUTO](VC/RC):[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, look at up to five cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one grade 3 or greater «Gold Paladin» from among them, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.

光槍の解放者 ライネット Light Spear Liberator, Lynette

"The lance of light saves everyone and everything."

神聖国家第二正規軍“ゴールドパラディン”の「解放者」の一人にして、蒼鷹団屈指の槍使いと呼ばれた騎士。 常に冷静沈着で、蒼鷹団団長からは「決して判断を誤る事が無い男」と評価される程だったという。 その腕を買われ、騎士団と“ジェネシス”が共同開発を行った、「光槍」と略される量産型光撃兵装「シャイニースピア」の最初の使い手に選ばれ、以降しばらくの間はその調整に協力していた。 呪縛(ロック)を打ち破るほどの力は持たないが、一般兵が放つ程度の微弱な「虚無(ヴォイド)」であれば、その影響を受ける前に跳ね除ける事ができる。 また、彼ほどの腕を持つ戦士が振るえば、一点物の兵装に匹敵する力を発揮するというデータを得られているというのも心強い。 密やかに剣を研いでいた「解放者」達がついに行動を開始する。 侵略者の暴挙から、星を覆う絶望から、人々を解き放つ為に。
    A knight in one of the Sanctuary’s two standing armies, “Gold Paladin”, he is one of the Liberators, and was one of the top spear wielders in the Blue Falcon Corps. Due to his cool, collected style, he’s been considered as a “The kind of guy who never misjudges” by the leader of the Blue Falcon Corps. The weapon he carries was the result of a joint project between the knights and “Genesis”. He was chosen to wield and test out one of the first Mass-Produced Laser Combat Weapons “Shiny Spear”, known generally as the “Light Spear”. It’s incapable of breaking the curse of “Lock”, but it’s able to dispel the influence of a weaker amount of “Void” on a soldier. If someone like him is forced to fight, he can bring out the power of his weapon to the point it functions like a tailor-made device, and the data it brings in is incredibly useful. The Liberators, who have been secretly sharpening their swords and spears have finally begun to act. They will free the people from the terror of the invaders who have driven Cray’s people to the brink of despair.
    Illyarcher
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 5

Card of the Day 12/6/13 - Light Spear Liberator, Lynette Empty Re: Card of the Day 12/6/13 - Light Spear Liberator, Lynette

Post by Illyarcher Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:02 pm

For a split second, I thought it was a Look at top 5, then call 1 g3 GP and I was all, PEEEELLLLIIIINOOOOORRREE. But then I was :c when I found it was put to the hand -sobs-

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:29 pm