Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Dark Irregulars] Snake Eater

Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

[Dark Irregulars] Snake Eater Empty [Dark Irregulars] Snake Eater

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:43 am

Grade 0: 17
    1x Greedy Hand
    4x Dark Knight of Nightmareland (Crit)
    4x Amon's Follower, Cruel Hand (Crit)
    4x Hysteric Shirley (Draw)
    4x Amon's Follower, Hell's Trick (Heal)

Grade 1: 14
    4x Amon's Follower, Vlad Specula
    4x Dimension Creeper
    3x Yellow Bolt
    3x Doreen the Thruster

Grade 2: 11
    4x Emblem Master
    4x Gwynn the Ripper
    3x Blue Dust

Grade 3: 8
    4x King of Masks, Dantarian
    4x Master of the Fifth Element

I swear to god, I'm going to play through all of the Metal Gear Solid titles when I go back to college. I couldn't really post Fifth Element music since I thought that would be too cliche, so I went with the next best thing.

Anyway, Fifth Element testing amongst the Amon Reverse players. Main concept of this deck revolves around the fact that it's extremely easy to plus the soul to hell on any turn desired, making Doreen relevant throughout the game. Also, y'know, Dimension Creeper being a busted card.

Rate/discuss/offer edits as you may. The only one I'm really considering right now is subbing Blue Dust for Psycho Glaive, since it's actually clan-neutral with its skill and offers more immediate beatdown benefits than I anticipated.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Dark Irregulars] Snake Eater Empty Re: [Dark Irregulars] Snake Eater

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:48 am

Definitely ditch Blue Dust for Psycho Glaive, you will thank yourself in the long run when you can +5 a unit that is already likely getting a stupidly huge boost. I would honestly love if stand triggers could work in here since you're hitting fuckhuge powers, and still doing so after Break Ride turn. That's too much of a gamble though, I guess. Though, I think you want to max Doreen.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:54 am

Figured it would be. Definitely going to try that out since I'm actually enjoying this deck a lot more than I thought I would.

If I ran stands, I'd probably run Dark Queen as a way to soulcharge and reset, but I was actually curious if I should go to 6/6 Crit/Draw. But, that's also an idea, since restanding a rearguard Emblem Master is pretty ridiculous, as it draws out guards unless it hits, in which case, well, more plussing for the soul.

I like the concept of Doreen at 4, but when I look at the application and what I think would be better for me to have, Doreen always ends up at 3 alongside Yellow Bolt. Unlike the null, where I have to be running 4 for the format, I'd really rather not ride Doreen. Creeper's a really valid card to use at 4, since you can ride and burn him out later for a free +2 to a rearguard Doreen/get yourself to 10+ soul, and I can't really find much else room to burn out a card for another one; even Yellow Bolt has put in decent work so far.

So, I guess for now, current changes I'm going to test are -3 Blue Dust/+3 Psycho Glaive and -4 Cruel Hand/+4 Dark Queen of Nightmareland.

We'll see how it goes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm