Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Because I completed CF!!V last night [Majesty Lord Blaster]

DanteSparda
    DanteSparda
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Because I completed CF!!V last night [Majesty Lord Blaster] Empty Because I completed CF!!V last night [Majesty Lord Blaster]

Post by DanteSparda Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Because I completed CF!!V last night [Majesty Lord Blaster] 300px-65a

CONT 【V】: If you have a card named "Blaster Blade", and a card named "Blaster Dark" in your soul, this unit gets Power +2000/Critical +1.
    AUTO 【V】: [Choose a unit named "Blaster Blade", and a unit named "Blaster Dark" from your Rear-guard Circle, and put them into your soul] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets Power +10000 until end of the Battle.

Obviously, when you're faced with a power of intense light or intense darkness, you choose neither. But no, idiot Aichi had to choose both by some cosmic force because he's a gigantic Gary Sue.

Anyways, discuss.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Because I completed CF!!V last night [Majesty Lord Blaster] Empty Re: Because I completed CF!!V last night [Majesty Lord Blaster]

Post by Rodrigo Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Too much badassery for me.
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

Because I completed CF!!V last night [Majesty Lord Blaster] Empty Re: Because I completed CF!!V last night [Majesty Lord Blaster]

Post by Shard Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:29 pm

I hate it, and there's nothing else to say other than it's Overpowered.
    DanteSparda
    DanteSparda
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by DanteSparda Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 pm

I was wondering if I was going to finally see 40K power, because the benchmark so far has been 38K, and that was from Ren's Phantom Blaster Overlord vs. Kai (I think).
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Shard Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:06 pm

DanteSparda wrote:I was wondering if I was going to finally see 40K power, because the benchmark so far has been 38K, and that was from Ren's Phantom Blaster Overlord vs. Kai (I think).

Play DIs, easy as pie. Also, fight me? I need to test my Bermudas.
    Legend Zero
    Legend Zero
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

Post by Legend Zero Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:15 pm

It would've been so much better for the story if Aichi realized he was good and evil before receiving this.Instead he gets this and lucksacks his way into not only victory, but saving Ren too.

The card itself is sill probably weaker than what the two singular orbs would've given him, but that doesn't mean this is a pipsqueak.

Also, the disproportionate head. :s
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Shard Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:28 pm

tbqh imo, Aichi should've got a crossride of alfred instead of this, but that's just my opinion.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:29 pm

>Crossride of Alfred

*runs to Created Cards*
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:56 am

Overpowered Blaster supported as a Blaster Unit by Wingal Brave. Only have to use the second skill once to make this quite the monster to deal with.

Even though we would've seen a Soul Saver Crossride or The Dark Dictator, I can honestly say that I'm glad it was Majesty Lord Blaster that came out of this. Kai represents light, so I didn't want to see Aichi replace that. And we all knew the chances of Aichi going total darkside again were as high as Ren winning.

I just hate how the anime did this card. With its obvious lore, any idiot could've written that entire scene better...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:17 pm