Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion

Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Rebellion Empty Rebellion

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Grade 0: 17
    1x Creeping Dark Goat
    4x Death Feather Eagle ©
    4x Grim Revenger ©
    4x Revenger, Air Raid Dragon
    4x Revenger of Dark Healing (H)

Grade 1: 13
    1x Buranbau, Revenger
    4x Dark Revenger, Mac Lir
    4x Revenger of Morale, Dorin
    4x Transient Revenger, Masquerade

Grade 2: 12
    3x Black Clothed Revenger, Tarutu
    3x Blaster Dark Revenger
    4x Revenger of Nullity, Masquerade
    2x Skull Witch Nemain

Grade 3: 8
    4x Illusionary Revenger, Mordred Phantom
    4x Revenger, Raging Folm Dragon

Joined at Lequier/Koko's request, who also told me to post this here, and also because I would like to get better at Cardfight, namely due to how awful Yugioh this format and how Revengers rekindled the love for this game I lost when Narukamis got oversaturated.

Anyways, I'd really like to improve the build as I've only gotten to test it a little with Koko, but I at least have some theory behind some of my choices.

Goat vs Claudas
    I tried Claudus out at first, but I never felt like I needed it or wanted it. I prefer the consistency Goat gives to Folm and getting the Break Ride off more than the BDR search. It's all preference in the end, though, so if there's some reason Claudas stands out over goat, do tell.

1 Buranbau
    I don't really like Buranbau, but, at worst, it's a nifty call for Mordred if I have nothing better to do at the time, and it has the name for Folm to sack it. That said, I'm not incredibly attached to the 1, as 2 didn't do anything but clog.

4 Dorin and 3 Blaster Dark Revenger
    I want BDR all the time, I'm not even joking. The actual support this deck gives it is amazing, and Dorin's an example. With how consistently BDR is on the field, I get at least 1 Dorin off a game. Seeing as it's a 7K booster, it's not bad to draw either, especially in such a CB heavy deck. In fact, I've even called one from the deck with Mordred just to get a free 7k (12K for the turn) booster. I originally ran 3 Dorin and 2 BDR, but given how much I wanted BDR I bumped both up.

3 Tarutu
    I tried 4, but I barely ever want it. It's not bad, but I'd generally prefer other stuff to it, hence why I knocked it down. I may even cut it to 2 later and bump BDR up further.

2 Skull Witch Nemain
    It's not!Pot of Greed. Not to sure on the number I have here, but again, CB Heavy deck. I generally want it more than Tarutu, but it lacks the name to make it enough to run more than 2. Tell me if I'm wrong about that, though.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:53 pm