Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Evil Armor General, Giraffa

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Evil Armor General, Giraffa Empty Evil Armor General, Giraffa

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 am

Evil Armor General, Giraffa 300px-107f74e9b01ae77cf42aaa64dcf65231
    Passive【V】: When you have Elite Phantom, Giraffa in your soul, this unit gains +1000 Power.
    Auto【V】: [Counterblast(2), retire 2 of your <<Megacolony>> Rearguards] When this unit's attack hits a Vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you did, choose up to 2 of your opponent's grade 1 or lower Rearguards and retire them.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Evil Armor General, Giraffa Empty Re: Evil Armor General, Giraffa

Post by Rodrigo Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Doesn't seem THAT good, but getting rid of their boosters is alright I guess.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Post by Kira Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:51 pm

I've found this card really bad. But so are the Machining set. Would work better if it paralyzed like the rest of the clan.
    Touya
    Touya
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 16

Post by Touya Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 am

Heal trigger a year later on this thread because after some testing I've found Giraffa to be amazing.

You can work with the same principles as with Phantom Blaster, but minus the need to use a rearguard to attack first and since it's an AUTO instead of an ACT, it pressures the opponent to defend while demanding nothing from you personally. So get a tiny lead early, then magnify its importance by reducing the total number of cards in play. You can call Raider Mantis (holy poo poo how many times has this card clogged your hand while playing Megaco) early on as a cheap booster and not worry about it because you're gonna retire him to pay for Giraffa's cost anyhow, and Megacolony Battler C gives you another option for that so you get to free up space on the field in exchange for the opponent losing valuable units like FVGs and boosters. This is like Saishin on an 11000 base. Grade 2 Giraffa is so great (screw over Wingal Brave for no cost!) that it doesn't hurt much running four.

I can't decide if I love this or the Machining units better, they're both poor on the surface but there's a lot of depths beneath their mechanics.
    Lequier
    Lequier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

Post by Lequier Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 pm

It's probably the better of the Megacolony bosses to be entirely honest. Seeing as how Javelin is like way too CB heavy and the rest of them are just... ew. The megablast is awesome if you can get it off though. But yeah Giraffa's cool because permanent paralysis is sugoi.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:15 am