Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

So Vraska...

Capricorn El Cid
    Capricorn El Cid
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 19

So Vraska... Empty So Vraska...

Post by Capricorn El Cid Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:03 am

Let me tell you a history that happened to me the other day...

5 Guys (1 of them myself) Were having a good night of MTG, we played a few Matches of Emperor Commander, and then a Good Game of Planechase, and we then got some Two Head Giant Match-Ups. When the night was coming to an End some of my friends came up with a Very wierd idea...he said: Why do never play Archenemy? I know we don't have the Schemes but we could like Print them or something No?.

Everyone kinda agreed to the idea although the idea of having to print the thing we just took my notebook, opened Magiccards.info and got the list of Schemes Aviable plus a dice randomizer program, etc. The thing was set up so we kinda started to try and Play the Archenemy Commander Match.

First the Decision was, who was going to be the Archenemy!...Fun things started to happen when a roll dice determined that I was the Lucky man to become...THE EVIL MASTERMIND!!! Lol. Anyways the Setup of the teams where like this.

Me aka THE archenemy, was playing my Karador, Ghost Chieftain Deck
    My Opponents were:
    Uril, the Miststalker
    Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
    Aurelia, the Warleader
    Lazav, Dimir Mastermind

Quite the Variety of Aggro, Combo and Control Deck, ah?

Anyways, let's move onto the game:
    The catch of this particular Game was the Fact that I was have access to all the Schemes aviable in the Game (With a Max of 10 as per the rules)...But all of them was going to be chosen at random.
    So, let's have a Look at what the first Scheme that was set into motion:
    Spoiler:
    With this Scheme I had to give up a Muligan'd hand of lands for another new hand filled with juicy stuffs plus enough lands to play the first 2 turns or so.
    After that I ended my turn. My Opponent's weren't really pleased at this first turn.
    They played the lands they could on their turn and Ended
    Now in my second turn a New Scheme was set into motion.
    Spoiler:
    This was kinda traumatic for some of my Opponent's that were affected by it as I proceded to destroy the "Great Furnace" from the Aurelia's user and the Sunpetal Grove Uril's Player was forced to put onto the battlefield tapped.
    So Vraska... 133
    At this point with my Second Land I casted a Zombie Infestation to End My Turn.
    So Vraska... 19
    Well my opponent's second turn wasn't really good either 2 of the Guys were unable to play a second land and the only one who could do something was the guy that tried to Brainstorm for a Second Land and he Succeded so.
    Coming my third turn is where things started to get fun, as the Third Scheme was put into Motion.
    Spoiler:
    It was a quite fun Coincidence that I was thinking how cool would it be to land into this particular Scheme...even when My Deck really has only 2 Planeswalkers Aviable...1 of them Sorin. Lord of Innistrad which I couldn't see much use of at the Moment, the other one?
    So Vraska... 208
    "Vraska, the Unseen" which happen to be in my deck for the sake of it, lol (And coz it is decent removal after all) was the Chosen to be brought into the party...Not to say, all my friends shrugged at this point and things got not so good...
    Basically I managed to get Vraska to her ultimate and Defeated all 4 of my Enemies via the Tokens...Something I would never really do in a Normal Game...and that was posible becuase of Zombie Tokens Protecting Vraska

So Vraska... Assassin

SO all in all...this is most likely a Cool History Bro Thread...BUT...

You can Discuss Vraska if you please too.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

So Vraska... Empty Re: So Vraska...

Post by Kira Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:23 pm

A guy at my Game Day had a theory that if you combine Vraska's ultimate with Glaring Spotlight, it could be silly.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:25 pm