Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

English Card of the Day: Dragonic Overlord The End

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

English Card of the Day: Dragonic Overlord The End Empty English Card of the Day: Dragonic Overlord The End

Post by Ruby Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:23 pm

English Card of the Day: Dragonic Overlord The End BT05-005EN-RRR_%28Sample%29

[CONT](VC/RC):If have a non-«Kagero» vanguard or rear-guard, this unit gets [Power]-2000.
    [CONT](VC):If you have a unit named "Dragonic Overlord" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+2000.
    [AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (2) & Choose a "Dragonic Overlord the End" from your hand, and discard it.] When this unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If you do, [Stand] this unit.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

English Card of the Day: Dragonic Overlord The End Empty Re: English Card of the Day: Dragonic Overlord The End

Post by Rodrigo Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:17 pm

New Shizuka clone makes this, and me, happy. :3
    Dem the Dragophile
    Dem the Dragophile
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

English Card of the Day: Dragonic Overlord The End Empty Re: English Card of the Day: Dragonic Overlord The End

Post by Dem the Dragophile Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:31 am

I have been away from here too long.
    I must get this in English. I must.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:55 am