Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Divine Perfection

Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Divine Perfection Empty Divine Perfection

Post by Ashiok Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:39 am

Because worth it on my 200th post

Grade 0 [17]

1 The starter: Divine Beast, White Tiger
    Supplies a 5k boost from the get go, that's actually permanent unlike battleraizer, works amazing in tandem with checked triggers, allowing for maximum searchability of Azure Dragon

4 Magical healing tits: Round Tits Clara
    It's the heal trigger, it's as important in here as anywhere else, if not moreso since it helps Jack out when CBs get tight

4 The clingy critical: Red Lightning
    I draw this bastard way more than I'd like, but it's still a critical trigger, again with the ability to aid Jack when necessary. Seriously, Jack is the best G2 in the game

2 Sexy legs: Shining Lady
    She's my Shining Lady, regular crit trigger, these become very useful early game especially, when the opponent's low on guarding needs, if you can nab this on an Azure hit then it's pretty much game, hence the 6 crits

4 The announcer: Grapplemania
    He announces your defeat, especially when he stands a Divine Beast which then gets you Azure

2 The luckiest of the lucky: Lucky Girl
    I get very lucky when it comes to checking her, again allowing for Divine searches

Grade 1 [14]

4 The desert eagle: Divine Beast, Scarlet Bird
    G1 Azure searcher, nothing amazingly special but this deck likes 6k boosts a lot unless it's against an Overlord, grabs the win condition anyway

4 The boy of steel: Tough Boy
    Very important for the 8k boost and that's it, also nice starting VG at G1, can stop you taking damage early unless the only G2 in hand is Jack, in which case this shouldn't be ridden unless you're going second

3 Perfect Defence: Twin Blader
    It's the null guard, I don't run any draw triggers so 3 stops them from clogging

2 Mischievous Merlin: Dancing Wolf
    Absolutely key after an Azure play, puts the opponent under a huge amount of pressure, especially behind Jack or Asura, still a 7k when it's not re-stood, so it's really good for general boosting

1 Flavourful Genius: Screamin' And Dancin' Announcer, Shout
    Nice 1-card-draw-tech. Still a 7k boost, easily re-stood after its effect with 6 stands, would never build NGs without at least 1, also helps get to power cards a little quicker if necessary

Grade 2 [11]

2 The ace: Genocide Jack
    Only run 2 because having more than 1 out at a time destroys counterblasting entirely, one is great, 2 is ok to have in the deck, 3 gets cloggy, 4 gets insane when you don't dedicate to a CB build. Absolute best G2 ride though, almost always

4 Royalty in the ring: King of Sword
    Standard 10k Vanilla, great for making pushes, being able to put a lot of pressure on the opponent especially when boosted by Tough Boy or Dancing Wolf when Azure is present

4 Slow and steady hits like a freight train: Divine Beast, Black Tortoise
    Absolutely love it as a G2, only 8k power, but it's plenty early game, and it's necessary to grab Azure. When boosted by Tough Boy it hits that magical 16k, making it good even late-game

1 The dubious tech: Street Bouncer
    Not sure on whether I'm actually keeping this atm or now, I've drawn it once so far, and I was pushing for game so its effect didn't see use, still a theory card, and until I really get to test it I won't be removing it

Grade 3 [8]

4 The ultimate unit, Divine Judgment: Divine Beast, Azure Dragon
    Absolute best thing that ever happened to Nova Grapplers, his persona blast alone forces so much guarding against his attacks, which is where the 6 stand triggers come in, people will be so focused on blocking this, stands will throw them completely off, and they'll be defenceless, or at least severely weakened. This card alone helps the deck gain so much hand advantage over the opponent, especially if it's the first G3 on the board

4 The avatar: Asura Kaiser
    11k RG, amazing VG effect, G3 when necessary, best card ever invented, my namesake, I could go on, but you get the idea
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Divine Perfection Empty Re: Divine Perfection

Post by Ashiok Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:20 am

You people need to caress the thread I put loads of effort into more.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:24 am

do you reaaaally wanna keep street bouncer?
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:30 am

Queen wrote:do you reaaaally wanna keep street bouncer?

I said not removing until I test it. I've now drawn it a total of twice, and I already had King and Jack as RGs the second time so I couldn't play it.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:46 pm

just play more than one or put in third jack D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:10 pm