Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hive's Card of the Day: White Face Golden Fur, Tamamo

HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Hive's Card of the Day: White Face Golden Fur, Tamamo  Empty Hive's Card of the Day: White Face Golden Fur, Tamamo

Post by HiveNet Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Hive's Card of the Day: White Face Golden Fur, Tamamo  300px-BT09-010

Effect: [AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of battle.
    [ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (1)] Choose one of your grade 2 or higher «Murakumo» rear-guards, search up to one card with the same name as the chosen unit from your deck, call it to a (RC), and shuffle your deck. At the end of the turn, place the unit called by this ability to the bottom of your deck.

Becuase Ninjas with foxes, and I don't seem to remember seeing this effect there before. On Paper it seems fairly good, and I may be testing him as a Back-Up G3 in my Murakumo.

Discuss.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Hive's Card of the Day: White Face Golden Fur, Tamamo  Empty Re: Hive's Card of the Day: White Face Golden Fur, Tamamo

Post by Ruby Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:36 pm

he's really good
    like wow good cb1 just to use 1 less card in your hand.

only problem is that mandala and shirayuki seem to be more hyped because loldefensivepersonablasts.

i'd run this instead tbh.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Hive's Card of the Day: White Face Golden Fur, Tamamo  Empty Re: Hive's Card of the Day: White Face Golden Fur, Tamamo

Post by Ashiok Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:42 pm

I'd run the others because Murakumo are f****** awful at offense and if you want to play an offensive strategy you should be using a different deck.
    Dem the Dragophile
    Dem the Dragophile
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

Post by Dem the Dragophile Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:47 pm

lolOkamiAmaterasu

It seems, um... Decent? I dunno how these work lol
    Touya
    Touya
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 16

Post by Touya Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:27 am

In all likelihood you can apply the rulings from Magician of Quantum Mechanics to this card (if the zone changes, the unit is treated as a different unit and the skill does not resolve), so you can call a copy of Caped Stealth Rogue, Shanaou and after that Shanaou's attack hits, return it to the hand, so that Shanaou does not return to the deck. The ability to mirror an existing Arahabaki can also be pretty great, assuming you have a Shijimamaru to go with it.

Even assuming you aren't doing anything fancy with it, the unit going to the bottom of the deck guarantees that you won't damage check it, so you can keep calling it again turn after turn and the opponent has no way to retire your new rearguard. The bottom of the deck becomes like the soul for Pale Moon or the drop zone for Granblue. Murakumo has a pretty ingenious play style.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:27 am