Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pokevolution Scrapbook

J-Max
    J-Max
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 4

Pokevolution Scrapbook Empty Pokevolution Scrapbook

Post by J-Max Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Didn't want to clutter up the Custom Card Section so decided to Post here. Feel free to move if needed ^^

Scrapbook Entry 1-A: Pokevolution Hybrids.

In the Past my Hybrids (People Cosplaying as Pokemon) were originally Fusion Monsters with the Type + a Warrior or Spellcaster. As this is a new Rebirth I had a few ideas in mind. Going to use my Scrap Entry for Shaymin as the Example

Pokevolution Hybrid - Shaymin
    Fusion Monster
    Level 10
    Earth
    Plant-Type
    2800/1500

2 Plant-Type monsters + 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster
    This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards from your hand or field to your Graveyard. When this monster is Fusion Summoned, destroy all face-up non Plant-Type monsters on the field. Increase the DEF of this face-up monster by 500 for each monster destroyed by this effect. Once per Turn during Main Phase 1, you can skip your Battle Phase to Special Summon 1 Level 8 or below Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to your field in face-up Attack Position. If a Plant-Type monster you control would be destroyed in Battle, you can Tribute this monster to negate the battle and destroy the attacking monster. Special Summon this monster from your Graveyard during your next Standby Phase.

Pokevolution Hybrid Shaymin
    Xyz Monster
    Level 8
    Earth
    Plant-Type
    2800/1500

2 Level 8 monsters including 1 Plant-Type monster
    When this card is Xyz Summoned successfully, you can Detach 1 Xyz material from this card to destroy all face-up non Plant-Type monsters on the field. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each monster destroyed using this effect. As long as this monster remains face-up on your field, when a face-up Plant-Type monster you control is used for a Xyz or Synchro Summon, you can Pay 600 Life Points to declare a Level between 1 and 12. The monster is treated as this Level until your End Phase.

---------------------------------------------

Should I also consider a possible Synchro version or is this Overkill enough?

Also here's how I was planning to set the Requirements.
    Basic: 1 *Insert-Type here* + 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type
    Stage 1: 2 *Insert-Type here* + 1 Warrior or Spellcaster
    Stage 2: 3 *Insert-Type here* + 1 Warrior or Spellcaster
    Legendary: 2 *Insert-Type here* + 1 Spell or Trap Card + 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type

Last edited by J-Max on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Pokevolution Scrapbook Empty Re: Pokevolution Scrapbook

Post by Ruby Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:59 pm

-Moved to Custom Cards-

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:17 am