Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Did I tell you that I have the ability to run 15 10k shields and 7 nulls?

Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Did I tell you that I have the ability to run 15 10k shields and 7 nulls? Empty Did I tell you that I have the ability to run 15 10k shields and 7 nulls?

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Grade 0 [17]:
    1x Body Changing Ninja, Kokuenmaru
    4x Stealth Beast, Cat Devil (Crit)
    4x Stealth Beast, Moon Edge (Crit)
    4x Stealth Beast, Cat Rogue (Draw)
    4x Stealth Fae, Yukihime (Heal)

Grade 1 [14]:
    4x Silent Stealth Rogue, Shijimamaru
    4x Stealth Beast, Leaves Mirage
    4x Stealth Beast, Midnight Panther
    2x Stealth Beast, Leaf Racoon

Grade 2 [11]:
    4x Stealth Beast, Bloody Mist
    4x Stealth Beast, White Mane
    3x Quick Archer, FUSHIMI

Grade 3 [8]:
    4x Covert Demonic Dragon, Mandala Lord
    4x Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind, Shirayuki

Theory's pretty straightforward. You've got options now for Mandala Lord other than just Mandala Lord itself. (I mean, there was ZANBAKU, but I couldn't use that card with a straight face.)

Seems like it would hold up well in a Tier 2 environment. Not sure about Tier 1 decks.

Discuss.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Did I tell you that I have the ability to run 15 10k shields and 7 nulls? Empty Re: Did I tell you that I have the ability to run 15 10k shields and 7 nulls?

Post by HiveNet Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 pm

More draw triggers perhaps? Given the amount of G3 utility you have it isn't the worst idea in the world. Congratulations, that draw trigger earned you a 20K shield.

My gut says no to Midnight Panther, but I don't know what to replace it with. Which is annoying, and it being a 7K minimum booster makes it better than any of the potential replacements...

That's all I have to say really, I need to start testing the new Murakumo stuff.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Did I tell you that I have the ability to run 15 10k shields and 7 nulls? Empty Re: Did I tell you that I have the ability to run 15 10k shields and 7 nulls?

Post by Ruby Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:23 pm

HiveNet wrote:More draw triggers perhaps? Given the amount of G3 utility you have it isn't the worst idea in the world. Congratulations, that draw trigger earned you a 20K shield.

That is useful in most cases, but I believe the deck should still be geared around more offense, simply having the Persona Blasts as fall-backs.

Up to Don though.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:47 am

Just now noticed this.

There's unfortunately only one Draw trigger on CFC right now, but I'd consider giving it a shot, if only for the fact that I never really use the shields as much as I anticipated, solely because I never draw into them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:47 pm