Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Rodrigo
Johnny
6 posters

Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind, Shirayuki

Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind, Shirayuki Empty Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind, Shirayuki

Post by Johnny Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind, Shirayuki 68405_559710480709627_1207999977_n

Auto: [V] LB4 [CB1, Persona Blast] At the beginning of the guard step in which this unit gets attacked, you may pay the cost. If you do, select up to one attacking unit, and that unit gains -20000 Power during this battle.
    Cont: [V/R] Leader (If there is a unit on the field that does not share the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind, Shirayuki Empty Re: Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind, Shirayuki

Post by Rodrigo Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:15 pm

...the invincible vanguard...?

I love it for some reason
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind, Shirayuki Empty Re: Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind, Shirayuki

Post by Johnny Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Shirayuki: *Sees THE BLOOD*

#comeatmebro

Also, what the shit is a Mandalalord?
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Johnny wrote:Shirayuki: *Sees THE BLOOD*

#comeatmebro

Also, what the shit is a Mandalalord?

Good, I thought it was a Murakumo.

On that note...*spews out drink*

HELLO, ANOTHER 11K FOR THE NINJA BRETHREN.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:02 pm

WELL HOLY SHIT.
    THE HELL IS A MANDALA LORD?

a miserable pile of secrets
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Post by HiveNet Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Soooo Ultimate Guard Murakumo is now a thing?

Me likey. Me likey muchly.
    Touya
    Touya
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 16

Post by Touya Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 pm

I could see them both being run together, actually. Mandalord for the earlier stages of the game, before you hit limit break (and sometimes when the opponent hits it before you) and to use with his existing support, then Shirayuki to cripple the opponent's endgame far beyond what Mandalalord could do. Between these two and ZANBAKU, you're running Vanguard's only lockdown deck.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by HiveNet Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:56 pm

I do want to see the face of the poor Narakumi player who Vermillion's this thing... Oh the fun's.

Or excalpate... That would be an amazing sight.

Until this thing gets mroe support, Mandala lord is much more consitent though.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:51 pm

HiveNet wrote:I do want to see the face of the poor Narakumi player who Vermillion's this thing... Oh the fun's.

Or excalpate... That would be an amazing sight.

Until this thing gets mroe support, Mandala lord is much more consitent though.

...Explain?

Acquiring a Shizuka clone allows Muras to be able to run and acquire 6 additional guards for late game by running both Shirayuki and Mandala Lord.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by HiveNet Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:59 pm

The Mandala searchers mean you are marginally more likely to get a Copy of Mandala in hand, which makes its effect more consitent. On top of the pressure those searchers give as well, since they won't want a 10k shield in hand easily enough. Albiet though this one is better for the cost.

I probably should have said, potentially, not Much.

Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm

HiveNet wrote:The Mandala searchers mean you are marginally more likely to get a Copy of Mandala in hand, which makes its effect more consitent. On top of the pressure those searchers give as well, since they won't want a 10k shield in hand easily enough. Albiet though this one is better for the cost.

I probably should have said, potentially, not Much.

That's accurate, although the problem is that you're using the searchers. There are much better options for the deck since you can do a crossbuild with Shirayuki and Mandala Lord, like White Mane for unflipping and such.

I know what you're saying, but in this format, you're going to want to use your deckslots to have a stronger board/hand presence, which means that the searchers get booted for cards with stronger potential, like the 7k CB1 and the 10k booster.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:22 pm