Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Klav's Engine of the Day #1: Tallowisp

Pack Rat
    Pack Rat
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 3

Klav's Engine of the Day #1: Tallowisp Empty Klav's Engine of the Day #1: Tallowisp

Post by Pack Rat Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Klav's Engine of the Day #1: Tallowisp 25
    Spoiler:

It's much better than it seems. Can also work with stuff like Geist of Saint Traft + Steel of the Godhead etc.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Klav's Engine of the Day #1: Tallowisp Empty Re: Klav's Engine of the Day #1: Tallowisp

Post by Rodrigo Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:25 pm

There are other good Arcane spells, aren't there? In those colors, I mean.
    Pack Rat
    Pack Rat
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 3

Klav's Engine of the Day #1: Tallowisp Empty Re: Klav's Engine of the Day #1: Tallowisp

Post by Pack Rat Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:47 pm

They're not just "Arcane spells". You can ditch something to them, and fetch Pillory with Tallowisp, reducing the drawback to 0, and free spells are good I heard. Plus you run other spirits like Stealer of Hope etc. That deck's called "Ghost Dad" if I recall correctly.
    DeathsDelano
    DeathsDelano
    Members
    Members

Rep : 1

Post by DeathsDelano Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Rodrigo wrote:There are other good Arcane spells, aren't there? In those colors, I mean.

whats you definition of a good one exactly? though best way to find out it to use mtgdeckbuilder.net to look at all the arcane spells in the game to determine which ones you think are good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:47 am