Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Striker] Dormukata the Death Dragon

Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 3

[Striker] Dormukata the Death Dragon Empty [Striker] Dormukata the Death Dragon

Post by Striker Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 pm

[Striker] Dormukata the Death Dragon J9yDp
    Once per turn: This card can move to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone you control. If this card attacks a monster in its same column: You can discard 1 monster; destroy the attacked monster (before damage calculation).

I've been messing with Zone-based effects. I hope to create some better support for cards like this. Until then, CnC?
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

[Striker] Dormukata the Death Dragon Empty Re: [Striker] Dormukata the Death Dragon

Post by Kira Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Add in adjacent. That's what keeps Zone-based effects from being broken. Other than that, I see no real problem outside card grammar
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

[Striker] Dormukata the Death Dragon Empty Re: [Striker] Dormukata the Death Dragon

Post by Striker Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:17 am

Kira wrote:Add in adjacent. That's what keeps Zone-based effects from being broken. Other than that, I see no real problem outside card grammar

Makes it too slow and more outclassed than it is. I originally had it up to 2 zones away, but the wording was terrible.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Post by Kira Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:29 am

The way the effect is, you can just take out a FGD with a 1700 ATK monster just because. It just seems broken to me.
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Striker Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:24 am

I get what you are saying, but it won't last long. It's too easy to pull monster destruction or a stronger monster these days. TBH, it's a game of strategy with this card.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:38 pm