Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dark Worlds (Hopefully for London Regs in December)

Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Dark Worlds (Hopefully for London Regs in December) Empty Dark Worlds (Hopefully for London Regs in December)

Post by Ashiok Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:30 pm

3 Grapha
    3 Snoww
    3 Broww
    1 Beiige
    2 TGU

3 Dealings
    3 Dragged Down
    3 Gates
    3 Upstart
    1 Card Destruction
    1 Dark Hole
    1 Reborn
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Book of Moon

3 Reckless Greed
    3 Compulsory Evacuation Device (Best card in the deck btw)
    2 Torrential Tribute
    1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
    1 Deck Dev
    1 Solemn Judgment

Side:

1 Malefic Cyber End
    2 Ryko
    3 MST
    2 Bottomless Trap Hole
    1 Dust Tornado
    2 Rivalry of Warlords
    2 Skill Drain
    2 Dark Smog

Extra:

2 Cyber End
    1 Heliopolis
    1 Pearl
    1 Utopia
    1 C: Utopia
    1 Papilloperative
    2 Leviair
    1 Leviathan Dragon
    1 Giga Brilliant
    1 Acid Golem
    1 Maestroke
    1 Temtempo
    1 Zenmaines

Should be able to get all of what I need by Regs, so should be set to go then.

Come at it.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Dark Worlds (Hopefully for London Regs in December) Empty Re: Dark Worlds (Hopefully for London Regs in December)

Post by Ashiok Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Updated OP with current build.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Dark Worlds (Hopefully for London Regs in December) Empty Re: Dark Worlds (Hopefully for London Regs in December)

Post by HiveNet Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Why the two Cyber Ends in the extra? I'm curious, becuase I can't see why.

Otherwise it looks solid.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 pm

3 words: Compulsory Evacuation Device.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Post by Kira Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 am

I really don't see what Compulsory has to do with Cyber End. I can see having it for the Malefic, but if that's the case, side the Cyber Ends too and use the space for something else cool. Also I'm seeing way too few discard cards for my taste. You will almost never get lucky enough for your opponent to play a
    discard deck, so you have to rely on your own cards to do the discarding
    for you and I don't see much. Also, no Goldd and Sillva seems like an interesting choice. They're free 2300 ATK for fairly small cost if you have the right cards. I would also throw in DW Lightning, if only at one. Maybe to replace a Reckless. Skipping your DP in DW is slightly bad, even if most of your cards have you drawing.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:46 am

Kira wrote:I really don't see what Compulsory has to do with Cyber End. I can see having it for the Malefic, but if that's the case, side the Cyber Ends too and use the space for something else cool.

There's literally no reason whatsoever to put different cards in the extra. I'd never make anything, and it saves side deck space to play spare CED's in case MCED gets bounced post-board.

Also I'm seeing way too few discard cards for my taste. You will almost never get lucky enough for your opponent to play a
    discard deck, so you have to rely on your own cards to do the discarding
    for you and I don't see much.

What? 9 discard outlets is absolutely plenty and they're the only good ones. Every other discard outlet absolutely sucks and I essentially only play 37 cards. 9 in 37 is approximately 1 in 4... How is that too low? ._.

Also, no Goldd and Sillva seems like an interesting choice. They're free 2300 ATK for fairly small cost if you have the right cards.

It's interesting? It's absolutely standard not to run either. They suck. They can't be NS'd and their spots are better held by good cards.

I would also throw in DW Lightning, if only at one. Maybe to replace a Reckless. Skipping your DP in DW is slightly bad, even if most of your cards have you drawing.

DW Lightning is absolutely horrible. I want to be digging, not trying to kill stuff I don't even care about. And Reckless is a 3 or 0 card, and it's the best draw spell in the deck...
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Post by HiveNet Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:19 am

Blackship of Corn maybe? You might never touch the extra, but its a nice thing to have in case. I think thats TCG legal at the moment, if not just ignore me.

I would say trance, but I saw your explanations for why you don't need it.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:44 am

HiveNet wrote:Blackship of Corn maybe? You might never touch the extra, but its a nice thing to have in case. I think thats TCG legal at the moment, if not just ignore me.

I would say trance, but I saw your explanations for why you don't need it.

It's TCG legal. If I can get one I'll use it, but I'm not exactly gonna jump through hoops for most of my extra.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:16 am