Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Changing Love and Courage into Power! Enigman Storm!

Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Changing Love and Courage into Power! Enigman Storm! Empty Changing Love and Courage into Power! Enigman Storm!

Post by Ashiok Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Because Koutei is f****** badass.
    Need help on numbers because I'm not sure what I should and shouldn't be running, right now considering negging the Quilts for a 3rd Laurel and Glory Maker, but 2-2-2 seems nice for them...

Grade 0 (17)

1 Enigman Flow
    4 Army Penguin (D)
    4 Guide Dolphin (S)
    4 Justice Cobalt (C)
    4 Justice Rose (H)

Grade 1 (15)

4 Enigman Ripple
    3 Diamond Ace
    3 Commander Laurel
    3 Cosmo Roar
    2 Glory Maker

Grade 2 (12)

4 Enigman Wave
    4 Cosmo Beak
    4 Masked Police Gurender

Grade 3 (6)

4 Enigman Storm
    2 Enigman Rain

Last edited by Asura Kaiser on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Changing Love and Courage into Power! Enigman Storm! Empty Re: Changing Love and Courage into Power! Enigman Storm!

Post by Ruby Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:35 pm

-Dailady
    +Cosmo Beak
    Gurrender does Dailady's job for 1k less without having to hit. Cosmo Beak can use that damage you're never flipping around and automatically give your Vanguard their skill.

Drop Quilts and Daiyusha.
    Run Miracle Beauties or Enigman Rains. Can put one into a Laurel too.

Though, you don't have to do these, since it'll just look like my build. :s
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Changing Love and Courage into Power! Enigman Storm! Empty Re: Changing Love and Courage into Power! Enigman Storm!

Post by Ashiok Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Queen wrote:-Dailady
    +Cosmo Beak
    Gurrender does Dailady's job for 1k less without having to hit. Cosmo Beak can use that damage you're never flipping around and automatically give your Vanguard their skill.

Drop Quilts and Daiyusha.
    Run Miracle Beauties or Enigman Rains. Can put one into a Laurel too.

Though, you don't have to do these, since it'll just look like my build. :s

Cheers, took everything you said into consideration, thought about it the way I do when I'm being more analytical of a deck and changed OP accordingly. Didn't opt to use any Miracle Beauties because it strays too far from the focus and the chances of it happening are too slim for my taste.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:48 pm

The only reason I run Miracle Beauties are only because of the possible double Laurel. But eeeeeh.

Have you tested this? How do you like Cosmo Roar?
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Queen wrote:The only reason I run Miracle Beauties are only because of the possible double Laurel. But eeeeeh.

Have you tested this? How do you like Cosmo Roar?

Well first time I tested it I got Cosmo Roar out from turn 1 and really really liked it, it's just a nice boost to have as backup and at worst it's a 6k boost to something else, I can't see a downside, personally.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 pm