Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card of the Day 10/12/12 - Silent Tom (Alt. Art + Alt. Lore)

Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Card of the Day 10/12/12 - Silent Tom (Alt. Art + Alt. Lore) Empty Card of the Day 10/12/12 - Silent Tom (Alt. Art + Alt. Lore)

Post by Johnny Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:33 am

Card of the Day 10/12/12 - Silent Tom (Alt. Art + Alt. Lore) Vgd_today_zps34638ea0

"Shhh, be quiet! After this is my time in the spotlight."

[CONT] 【V/R】: During a battle when this Unit attacks, if you have a 《Oracle Think Tank》 Vanguard, your Opponent cannot normal call a Grade 0 to the Guardian Circle.

A Phantom Agent of the Black Ops Team, he is a part of the hidden side of "Oracle Think Tank" that is never seen by the pubic. He usually has an ethereal body, but when he's called to duty, he possesses a machine to do his job. Currently, he prefers to use small rifles and guns built-in his mechanical body, but he is quite business-like about it, saying "A weapon's a weapon as long as you use it", and he doesn't really care for any particular weapon. Despite seeming rather passionate, he tends to have a very dry wit to him. Alive even now, despite having died, he still has beyond-even-first-rate skills in gun-fighting and womanizing. There is always a ghostly beauty snuggled up to him, but is she a former spouse or lover, or... ... ...

Card of the Day 10/12/12 - Silent Tom (Alt. Art + Alt. Lore) October-12-b_zpsa22ea3b1

Credits: Hurp durp of Durp Cradle.

I kid. I kid. NeoArkadia of Neo Ark Cradle.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:44 pm