Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Card of the Day 10/9/12 - Blaster Blade

Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : -1

Card of the Day 10/9/12 - Blaster Blade Empty Card of the Day 10/9/12 - Blaster Blade

Post by Johnny Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:56 am

Card of the Day 10/9/12 - Blaster Blade 2A84AD8C-EADF-4282-AC00-AB0AF1E7ED93-322-00000056309A0B38

You already know what it does

The legendary hero of the holy nation, United Sanctuary, he is a Knight of Light who possesses courage and a heart of justice that never gives up. In a fight with a formidable opponent, further power awakens within him, becoming the legendary "Vanguard" who leads everyone on the planet Cray. At current however, he was ambushed by a mysterious power or energy that invaded from another reality, sealing him and the two other legendary heroes in an unknown space or dimension. The Gold Paladins are currently trying to save them. While at the same time, The Dragon Empire is doing everything they can, based on the same purpose, even though they plan to do so through different means. As well, the ancient navy, Aqua Force, is investigating the situation thoroughly. This battle that intertwines their plans and expectations, that has come to be known as the "War of Liberation", has finally reached its denouncement.

Last edited by Johnny on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Card of the Day 10/9/12 - Blaster Blade Empty Re: Card of the Day 10/9/12 - Blaster Blade

Post by Ruby Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:09 am

MY BABY IS THE CARD OF THE DAY
    THE BEST CARD
    EVER
    PERIOD
    DOT
    QUESTION MARK
    EXCLAMATION POINT
    THERE IS LITERALLY NO DOWNSIDE TO HIM AT ALL EVER EVERYONE ELSE SHUT UP AND GO HOME

art is gorgeous <3

I'm pretty interested in the War of Liberation though. Great Daiyusha's lore had me thinking Aqua Force was the mysterious force, but now Aqua Force is a victim of it too apparently. I wanna know what this enemy clan is already.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Card of the Day 10/9/12 - Blaster Blade Empty Re: Card of the Day 10/9/12 - Blaster Blade

Post by Ashiok Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:56 am

9k without doing anything particularly useful and eating up CBs seems like a downside to me.

Incredibly mediocre card in a clan of broken cards.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:10 am

Taylor wrote:9k without doing anything particularly useful and eating up CBs seems like a downside to me.

Incredibly mediocre card in a clan of broken cards.

Disagree completely.

How come getting rid of a rear guard isn't useful? He also doesn't become too bad if you have to put itself on a rear guard, either, as you can get rid of pesky intercepts or disrupting columns like Aboros combo.

The counterblast is hardly an issue. Alfred is the only that uses counterblasts besides Akane, and there will be a lot of times when you'll want to use Blaster Blade instead of Akane.

It's much more than a mediocre card.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:28 am

It's not useful given what RPs themselves are capable of. The thing is, a lot of the times their G2s/3s are replenishable, and you used 2 CBs to kill them.

There's also the fact that, in the games where you get the heal trigger, you want to use Alfred twice.

It's not a bad card, by any means, but compare it to the rest of the clan; the real guns that make it such a good clan, if you will. It's really mediocre in comparison.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Titania wrote:MY BABY IS THE CARD OF THE DAY
    THE BEST CARD
    EVER
    PERIOD
    DOT
    QUESTION MARK
    EXCLAMATION POINT
    THERE IS LITERALLY NO DOWNSIDE TO HIM AT ALL EVER EVERYONE ELSE SHUT UP AND GO HOME

art is gorgeous <3

Time to take a page out of the book of Johnny just to tell you one thing, considering this reaction. I'm just a Johnny passing by. Remember it. Now get out.

/shot a jillion holes through for bad jokes

On topic tho'.

War of Liberation seems to be exactly what's up with BT09 - Clash of the Knights and Dragons.

This'll be fun now, since this means... well... shit. BT09's definitely the season ender, since we're getting Season 3 info on December 15th.
    Johnny
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Johnny Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:42 am

Oh, updated with English one. Awkward that I forgot it existed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:41 pm