Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A few things that should probably be here.

Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 0

A few things that should probably be here. Empty A few things that should probably be here.

Post by Ice Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm

-Quick reply: The ability to just type something quickly into a box at the bottom of the screen rather than have to open up the big window to reply even though you won't use anything in it saves a little time and is a convenience that almost all forums have.

-Multiquote: Not that big of a necessity, as you can always just "@ name" if you need to, but I've seen some people use this feature a lot.

-Mod Group: It's open to request membership. That's generally not a good idea if the group gives staff powers.
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 11

A few things that should probably be here. Empty Re: A few things that should probably be here.

Post by Serenade Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 pm

QUICK REPLY, Yes Please.

As for Multi-Quote i guess it could be useful.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

A few things that should probably be here. Empty Re: A few things that should probably be here.

Post by Ruby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 pm

The first two can be done.

For now, I don't believe we'll be accepting any more staff members. We're small enough as it is, and the three of us can handle it.
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Serenade Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 pm

In basis what your trying to get across is until this get's bigger no more staff is needed, seems fair enough.
    Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 0

Post by Ice Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 pm

Uh, I meant that actual group itself, here:
    https://cardgamecoalition.forumotion.com/g2-moderators
    let users click a button to ask to be added in at the time of the OP, but it's apparently been fixed. I wasn't saying that people should be able to ask for staff, but now that you bring it up, isn't that the whole point of the Elections forum?
    Luna Ori
    Luna Ori
    Baka
    Baka

Rep : 7

Post by Luna Ori Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Done.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm

IceDorago wrote:Uh, I meant that actual group itself, here:
    https://cardgamecoalition.forumotion.com/g2-moderators
    let users click a button to ask to be added in at the time of the OP, but it's apparently been fixed. I wasn't saying that people should be able to ask for staff, but now that you bring it up, isn't that the whole point of the Elections forum?

... Didn't even notice that. Lunar has it fixed though.

To answer your question... yeaaaaah... prolly just gonna keep that empty for now. Up to Lunar. . _.
    Luna Ori
    Luna Ori
    Baka
    Baka

Rep : 7

Post by Luna Ori Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Elections will be held when we think we need mods.
    Serenade
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Serenade Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Quick suggestion, could you post a thread for what post count you need for different levels? I mean not like I'm desperate or care about my member level but to save future questions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:20 pm