Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Take the law into your own hands and fight for the future of… whatever! (Vigilantism)

Shaped Like Itself
    Shaped Like Itself
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 12

Take the law into your own hands and fight for the future of… whatever! (Vigilantism) Empty Take the law into your own hands and fight for the future of… whatever! (Vigilantism)

Post by Shaped Like Itself Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Take the law into your own hands and fight for the future of… whatever! (Vigilantism) 109245
    Tribute 1 Normal Monster you control; Special Summon 1 Effect Monster with the same Level from your hand or Graveyard. It cannot use it's effect(s) or attack during the turn this card was activated.
    Image credits to ninja_065.
    CnC.
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Take the law into your own hands and fight for the future of… whatever! (Vigilantism) Empty Re: Take the law into your own hands and fight for the future of… whatever! (Vigilantism)

Post by Kira Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 pm

I like it. The only thing I have, and it's very minor, is that the name has nothing to do with the effect that I know of. Or am I wrong?
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Take the law into your own hands and fight for the future of… whatever! (Vigilantism) Empty Re: Take the law into your own hands and fight for the future of… whatever! (Vigilantism)

Post by Rodrigo Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm not as familiar to Yugioh as I was before but I'm sure there's a way to abuse this, especially with Rabbit. Razz

But it seems fine as it is. It is a -1 in theory.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:17 am

Personally, I'd call it "Class Change," but that's just me.

Pretty alright card for casual decks.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Post by Welche Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:42 am

A few uses for this:

Mind Control (in some sketch situation)
    Rabbit (can be used to Summon another Rabbit from the Graveyard or just get rid of a boring Normal in hand)
    Blue eyes?
    Mystical Shine Ball for an Earth
    Obviously Hiroglyphs

Generally not going to be that great of a card, but it would have it's niche market. Nice design. Unlike a lot of card makers, this isn't over complicated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm