Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Rodrigo
Ashiok
.Rai
7 posters

[RtR] The other planeswalker is a gorgon. And Golgari discussion.

.Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 26

[RtR] The other planeswalker is a gorgon. And Golgari discussion. Empty [RtR] The other planeswalker is a gorgon. And Golgari discussion.

Post by .Rai Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Probably. Golgari-aligned so expect Green/Black.

[RtR] The other planeswalker is a gorgon. And Golgari discussion. 3oT8Rl

If you want discuss Golgari as a decktype and its viability in Innistrad/RtR Standard.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

[RtR] The other planeswalker is a gorgon. And Golgari discussion. Empty Re: [RtR] The other planeswalker is a gorgon. And Golgari discussion.

Post by Ashiok Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:15 pm

It might just be a creature for all we know right now, no?

I don't think Scavenge will have a ton of use in Golgari. It'll just be very quick beats, self-mill/kamikaze attacks, making Jarad big, and just generally having a quicker clock than your opponent. Calling Dreg Mangler to be one of the things that pushes the deck's speed.
    .Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 26

[RtR] The other planeswalker is a gorgon. And Golgari discussion. Empty Re: [RtR] The other planeswalker is a gorgon. And Golgari discussion.

Post by .Rai Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Tamiyo wrote:It might just be a creature for all we know right now, no?

I don't think Scavenge will have a ton of use in Golgari. It'll just be very quick beats, self-mill/kamikaze attacks, making Jarad big, and just generally having a quicker clock than your opponent. Calling Dreg Mangler to be one of the things that pushes the deck's speed.

MaRo said that the planeswalker was in the trailer, it's been confirmed the planeswalker is female, and she's the only one who matches the description without being too 'creature-like'.

I agree with what you say about Scavenge.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 pm

If only Pod stayed. IF ONLY.
    HSektor
    HSektor
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 16

Post by HSektor Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:24 pm

I don't know if Golgari will be Tier 1, but at least Tier 2 is expected.
    Scarlet Highlights wrote:If only Pod stayed. IF ONLY.
    Well...you can always play Extended...NOPE, couldn't keep a straight face.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:25 pm

.Rai wrote:
    Tamiyo wrote:It might just be a creature for all we know right now, no?

MaRo said that the planeswalker was in the trailer, it's been confirmed the planeswalker is female, and she's the only one who matches the description without being too 'creature-like'.

I agree with what you say about Scavenge.

I know, just saying that there's no guarantee that she is.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Im going to like golgari, and have lots of fun trying to build a deck wth it.

I cant wait until the set comes to cockatrice so I can start play testing. Not to mention what other cards it will be getting Smile
    Dem the Dragophile
    Dem the Dragophile
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

Post by Dem the Dragophile Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Reminds me of [RtR] The other planeswalker is a gorgon. And Golgari discussion. 66698_1M_Nissa_Revane
    Capricorn El Cid
    Capricorn El Cid
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 19

Post by Capricorn El Cid Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:02 am

Is that the only of the "Sisters of Stone Death" that is currently alive???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:19 am