Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Crit Oranges (Granblue)

Red W Mage
    Red W Mage
    Members
    Members

Rep : -10

Crit Oranges (Granblue) Empty Crit Oranges (Granblue)

Post by Red W Mage Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 pm

1 Captain Nightkid
    4 Rough Seas Banshee
    4 Knight Spirit
    4 Doctor Rogue
    2 Hades Steersman
    2 Hook-Arm Zombie

2 dragon spirit
    4 gust jinn
    3 dandy guy romario
    3 Ripple Banshee
    3 Samurai Spirit

3 Three Star Chef, Pietro
    3 Ruin Shade
    3 Commodore Blueblood
    2 Skeleton Swordsman

4 Ice Prisoner Necromancer, Cocytus
    2 Captain Nightstorm
    1 Dragon Undead, Skull Dragon

Granblue > Gold Paladin because its the same thing only cheaper and is more fun and has a better theme to it.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Crit Oranges (Granblue) Empty Re: Crit Oranges (Granblue)

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:36 am

-2 Steersman
    -2 Dragon Spirit
    -3 Ripple Banshee
    -3 Samurai Spirit
    -3 Pietro
    -2 Skeleton

+2 Zombie
    +4 Deadly Nightmare
    +2 Evil Spirit
    +1 Romario
    +4 Deadly Spirit
    +1 Blueblood
    +1 Ruin Shade

That should fix it.
    Red W Mage
    Red W Mage
    Members
    Members

Post by Red W Mage Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 am

why
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 am

Your CBs are for Cocytus and the Skull Dragon, you don't need Samurai. Nightmare and Spirit make a 16k column that you can spawn at any time by bursting from the Soul while they're in the Drop Zone. Evil Spirit's the 10k booster for the clan in case you end up riding Nightstorm in the end, and still swings for 25 with Cocytus.

Dragon Spirit's bad in that regard because you need the Soul for your refreshing columns, and Pietro's unnecessary because you have Deadly Spirit and the 10k Vanillas, in addition to Nightstorm. Same for the Skeletons; Granblues don't need S-Intercepts. Also, Ripple Spirit becomes a dead 6k after its use, which usually doesn't make much of a difference in terms of swings, frequently.

You also don't need stands in this deck. 8 Crit/4 Draw/4 Heal is perfectly fine.
    Red W Mage
    Red W Mage
    Members
    Members

Post by Red W Mage Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 am

Dragon Spirit > Evil Shade
    When going for game with Evil Shade, you're late into the game enough that milling is much more hurtful to your trigger ratio. Also the fact that it works on rearguard cocytus/26k>25k.

With that in mind I avoid using the deadly cards even though they help make columns with any hand or amount of disrupting forces. Cocytus helps me in these areas anyway. Pietro flips over damage that I use for samurai spirit or extra cocytus, this is obvious but if I'm avoiding the deadly cards then this much more necessary.

Commodore Blueblood and Ruin Shade do not produce significant 20-21k columns with the regular set up, so Pietro isn't much of a difference in column making, but a big justification for Ripple Banshee. I like to think of banshee as the equivalence to sleygal dagger, since usually it becomes replaced with samurai spirit, meaning you have a 7k booster that gave you a 2k boost for the cost of 1 counter blast. This pseudo 9k boost feels necessary in making nightstorm hit 21k, Ruin shade 20-1k, or Commodore 20k. Otherwise, this deck doesn't really make columns that consistently swing anyway unless you count nightstorm + romario, which is only good against 10k vanguards.

Since the columns in this deck usually hit low, it really doesn't matter what my grade 2 line-up is too much. At the very least, Seleton Swordsman gives me card advantage with the extra shield, or absorbs an attack with rear guard sniping. It gtfos which helps with creating optimal columns later in the game too.

Stands aren't a necessary part of granblue, but Hades Steersman in particular gives more +s than the draw trigger. I consider 5k extra shield a +1, and the revival from the graveyard being turned into sam spirit is definitely a +1 too. In addition, the actual application of a stand trigger, either your opponent taking a damage or dropping more shield, adds more advantage. The obvious reason as to why I wouldn't play 4 hades steersman is that draws are superior to stands, and you won't summon more than 2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:37 pm