Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Super Dimensional Robo Galaxy Saviour.

Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 7

Super Dimensional Robo Galaxy Saviour. Empty Super Dimensional Robo Galaxy Saviour.

Post by Kokonoe Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:10 pm

1 Dimensional Robo, Goyuusha
    -
    4 Justice Cobalt
    4 Dimensional Robo, Daibattles
    4 Army Penguin
    4 Justice Rose

[ 8 Crits / 4 Draws / 4 Heals - 17 ]

4 Dimensional Robo, Daimariner
    4 Dimensional Robo, Dailander
    3 Diamond Ace
    2 Glory Maker
    1 Commander Laurel

[ 14 ]

4 Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady
    4 Dimensional Robo, Daidragon
    4 Operator Girl, Mika

[ 12 ]

4 Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha
    3 Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha

[ 7 ]

A lot more competitive than what people give it credit for being, imo.

Last edited by Kokonoe on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Super Dimensional Robo Galaxy Saviour. Empty Re: Super Dimensional Robo Galaxy Saviour.

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:56 pm

...Weren't you guys the ones originally discrediting it?

Lineup's good, although I'm not sure how to feel about 3 nulls, considering how crossrides can still hurt like hell, and Aqua Force has Maelstrom as a toy now.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Super Dimensional Robo Galaxy Saviour. Empty Re: Super Dimensional Robo Galaxy Saviour.

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Kokonoe wrote:A lot more competitive than what people give it credit for being, imo.

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A GOOD WHILE.

I'm iffy on Glory Maker, but it has enough perks to be ran solely for the 25k swing.
    Iffy on 3 Nulls too, but it looks solid as it is atm.
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Kokonoe Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:45 am

Kyousuke Kousaka wrote:...Weren't you guys the ones originally discrediting it?

I was always discrediting the superior ride, because it's terrible. It's a pretty solid deck overall, but the fact that you need to ride perfectly to get the most out of it sucks tbh. :v

3 nulls won't change because playing 4 nulls in a deck with a 13k Vanguard seems unnecessary.

Queen wrote:I'm iffy on Glory Maker, but it has enough perks to be ran solely for the 25k swing.

The reason why Glory Maker's good is because it not only allows you to swing with a big number regular Daiyusha, but it also allows you to not have to ride perfectly. If you miss out on a Dimensional Robo during your riding, you'll only have 2 and most likely be stuck at 13 with no additional bonuses. Glory Maker can still turn that into 23, making it a number that is honestly quite scary.

Thinking about dropping both Daisies for a Laurel and 4th Mika.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Kokonoe wrote:
    Kyousuke Kousaka wrote:...Weren't you guys the ones originally discrediting it?

I was always discrediting the superior ride, because it's terrible. It's a pretty solid deck overall, but the fact that you need to ride perfectly to get the most out of it sucks tbh. :v

3 nulls won't change because playing 4 nulls in a deck with a 13k Vanguard seems unnecessary.

Queen wrote:I'm iffy on Glory Maker, but it has enough perks to be ran solely for the 25k swing.

The reason why Glory Maker's good is because it not only allows you to swing with a big number regular Daiyusha, but it also allows you to not have to ride perfectly. If you miss out on a Dimensional Robo during your riding, you'll only have 2 and most likely be stuck at 13 with no additional bonuses. Glory Maker can still turn that into 23, making it a number that is honestly quite scary.

Thinking about dropping both Daisies for a Laurel and 4th Mika.

26 forces you to drop two cards either way, so...I guess I see your point?

Haven't actually used Laurel in the deck since Daidragon is usually a sniped target that totally defeats the purpose of Laurel, but I can see what you're going for there, since that could rack up to a double Twin Drive Final Turn without need for a booster, depending on the scenario.

Lot of risks with that one, tbh.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:17 pm

I wouldn't run Laurel. That was my idea in the beginning. The Superior Ride is going to hold back your advantage a bit. They'll already be guarding Great Daiyusha regularly as it is too. Laurel would be cool for Daiyusha, but not the Crossride, no. :s
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Kokonoe Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Laurel tested amazingly and Daisy is p. useless, so... +1 Laurel +1 Mika -2 Daisy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:42 pm