Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Thar's MTG] - so i herd u liek darc zombay lordz

Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

[Thar's MTG] - so i herd u liek darc zombay lordz Empty [Thar's MTG] - so i herd u liek darc zombay lordz

Post by Slender Thar Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:41 pm

[Thar's MTG] - so i herd u liek darc zombay lordz T91j7

/+2\: Put 2 2/2 black Zombie tokens into play.
    \-4/: Destroy all non-zombie creatures: You gain 3 life for each creature destroyed this way OR You gain an emblem with “All non-zombie creatures gain -2/-2.
    \-7/: All zombies you control gain +X/+X and are indestructible, where X is the number of creatures in both players’ graveyards.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

[Thar's MTG] - so i herd u liek darc zombay lordz Empty Re: [Thar's MTG] - so i herd u liek darc zombay lordz

Post by Rodrigo Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:00 pm

OCG fix:

+2: Put two 2/2 black Zombie creature tokens onto the battlefield.
    -4: Destroy all non-Zombie creatures. You gain 3 life for each creature destroyed this way.
    -7: You get an emblem with "Zombie creatures you control get +X/+X and are indestructible, where X is the number of creature cards in all graveyards".

Removed the second effect of the second ability because it is too powerful, and because Planeswalkers never had a "Choose one:" effect.

Otherwise, seems like a very nice finisher for Zombies, if not overcosted.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:16 am