Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Yuzuru Otonashi
Kyng
Welche
Kokonoe
Luna Ori
Johnny
Light Yagami
Raine
Slender Thar
Shaped Like Itself
Ashiok
Shard
Rodrigo
Dog King
Serenade
J-Max
Dae of Judgment
Jordan, Lich Lord
Striker
23 posters

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 33 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Welche Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm

You guys might just be retarded.
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 11
    Location : Second star to the right and straight on til morning

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 33 Empty Re: The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~

Post by Raine Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Welche wrote:You guys might just be retarded.

The Lounge ~The dumbest and 1st club on this site~ - Page 33 3691386+_44456c24db8f1caa3ac58bbd880c1904
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:05 pm

minecraft = best game ever
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Welche wrote:minecraft = best game ever

Okay, drone, you keep believing that and playing in the sand. We won't bother you.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Post by HiveNet Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:11 pm

I only just heard about TWENY.... That makes me a bad person doesn't it?
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 pm

HiveNet wrote:I only just heard about TWENY.... That makes me a bad person doesn't it?

Of coarse not, only if you've played and hated it do we have to burn you at the fsteak.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 pm

I think Minecraft is a perfectly okay game for it's genre and playstyle. It's not the best or worse game ever it's just a good game for what it wants to do.

As for strategy games I really love Civilization, but I usualy lose because I spend all my time expanding and researching and build no army.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:14 pm

>Using Minecraft and good in the same sentence.

No.

It's not good.

It's bad. Very bad. Terrible.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:>Using Minecraft and good in the same sentence.

No.

It's not good.

No it's not you just dont like it. Dont go writing it off as bad because you dont like it. Everyone has an opinion and I respect yous just dont trample on mine. I think it's good you think it's bad lets leave it at that.

Anyway since were discussing games anyone ever heard of Archon? It sounds interesting based on it's premise.
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Jordan-The Manamancer wrote:I think Minecraft is a perfectly okay game for it's genre and playstyle. It's not the best or worse game ever it's just a good game for what it wants to do.

As for strategy games I really love Civilization, but I usualy lose because I spend all my time expanding and researching and build no army.

Exactly, Minecraft isn't bad, it's just... what it is. Not OHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDELOELFISHFISHFISHFISHYOLOWHOSHOTKYOKOF*CKINSHITHAPPENSLOLOLOLOLOCO!
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:>Using Minecraft and good in the same sentence.

No.

It's not good.

It's a sandbox, not Expendables 2 the videogame
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

How does pixelated first-person lego become good?
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Here is the page for Achron if anyone wants to see it (AKA everyone has an opinion and lets not argue)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Achron

It looks kinda cool with the whole time travel thing. I wanna try and figure out how to cause a paradox in it. Smile
    Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

Post by Slender Thar Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:How does pixelated first-person lego become good?
    It is entertaining for SOME people, not EVERYONE.
    Personally, I find the whole biased conclusion jumping thing very unnecessary. As Jordan said, everyone has an opinion and it is not meant for everyone, but saying it's bad just cause you think it's bad doesn't make it BAD in general.

I, for one, consider Minecraft a great way to kill time. Building houses is fun as well as killing monsters and leveling up, then maybe downloading mods to make it more interesting. My personal favorite has got to be the Portal mod.

All rambling aside, what games do YOU prefer, Chris?
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Welche Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Chris minecraft is objectively good. It has sold 6 million copies as an indy game. Your opinion on this subject is personal and is generally wrong. Man the f*** up and deal with it.
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:55 pm

So, lets talk about something that no one has played but we probably should, Spec Ops: The Line. It's a normal 3rd person shooter which has been noted for its DARK AS HELL AND REALISTIC STORYLINE!
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Eh FPS aren't really my thing but I'll check it out. Im always a sucker for a good story.
    Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Slender Thar Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Or we can just act like a bunch of 12-year-olds and argue about it. Your choice, I guess. :/

It's entertaining to watch Tobuscus play, though, especially when he sings songs with lyrics made up on the spot based off what he's doing at that very moment.

@Raine: Let's NOT talk about any F/TPS, how about. ;D
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Jordan-The Manamancer wrote:Eh FPS aren't really my thing but I'll check it out. Im always a sucker for a good story.

It's not an FPS, it's a TPS. Very Happy

But serious but I've been seeing some amazing reviews for it's disturbing realism and war philosophy story.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Welche wrote:Chris minecraft is objectively good. It has sold 6 million copies as an indy game. Your opinion on this subject is personal and is generally wrong. Man the f*** up and deal with it.

Only 6 million? I expected such a "popular" game to have sold a lot more than that.

Don't see how my opinion is "wrong", you also act as if anything can be objectively good or bad. It's an imbecilic fallacy.

Why don't you "man the f*** up" and deal with my opinion?
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Slender Thar wrote:Or we can just act like a bunch of 12-year-olds and argue about it. Your choice, I guess. :/

It's entertaining to watch Tobuscus play, though, especially when he sings songs with lyrics made up on the spot based off what he's doing at that very moment.

@Raine: Let's NOT talk about any F/TPS, how about. ;D

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but, story?
    Light Yagami
    Light Yagami
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by Light Yagami Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:00 pm

The thing about Minecraft is its infinite possibilities. You can't stop playing when you realize you have the freedom to do whatever the f**k you want. So you can build a house, get rich, invent devices, adventure, create structures, etc.

I don't understand why you hate such a thing Chris, but just ignore it already.

Maybe we can ignore this and move on?
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Raine Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:
    Welche wrote:Chris minecraft is objectively good. It has sold 6 million copies as an indy game. Your opinion on this subject is personal and is generally wrong. Man the f*** up and deal with it.

Only 6 million? I expected such a "popular" game to have sold a lot more than that.

Don't see how my opinion is "wrong", you also act as if anything can be objectively good or bad. It's an imbecilic fallacy.

Why don't you "man the f*** up" and deal with my opinion?

Yes, respect their opinion as much as you expect them to respect yours.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 pm

So Skyrim mods! Lets try that out surely someone can discuss this. Played any good Mods recently anyone?

Heck any Morrowind or Oblivion mods too.
    Slender Thar
    Slender Thar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Slender Thar Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Raine wrote:But serious but I've been seeing some amazing reviews for it's disturbing realism and war philosophy story.
    I've been seeing some BAD reviews on it as well, mainly on the terrible AI system and the lack of cover areas.
    Jordan wrote:So Skyrim mods! Lets try that out surely someone can discuss this. Played any good Mods recently anyone?

Heck any Morrowind or Oblivion mods too.
    I haven't played Skyrim, but I've played Morrodin.

No mods, however. My computer is very old and doesn't like the amount of room required.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:05 pm